BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
These are so good! My 12 year old daughter loves getting them as school snacks, and it’s one of the items she requests the most. Easy to store and open. One at a time is more than enough for me, I find them to be very rich.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
I love these little cheeses! I love that they’re individually packaged so I can take them in my lunches for school. They are soft and they have so much flavor for such a little portion! They’re a great grab and go snack.
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
These are the perfect size for a snack! Except for when my children find them and they decide to eat the entire package of them! Great source of your dairy 👌🏼 and they are soooo creamy! Definitely will be purchasing again.
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
My kids are addicted to these. They come wrapped in wax, which I find in little globs because my kids grab them and go. The flavor is awesome, and I feel good about the kids eating their calcium. 10/10 would recommend
Lizzie M.
lubbock
These are so addicting. Eveytime I buy these I have to control my self because I can eat them all. They are so creamy and they are amazing with crackers or alone. I would defiantly go try them out if you haven’t yet
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I love to have these as a quick snack for my boyfriend and I. It’s easy to peel and keep as a snack. I like that it comes prepackaged. The wax seems somewhat environmentally friendly: I would recommend it to others.
member-cef4d
My family loves the flavor of the Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese.  Eat it alone or pair it with an apple, celery, or pear.  The possibilities are endless!  The texture is creamy and the portion size is perfect for the late afternoon snack attack.  This cheese is always in my refrigerator.  It's our go-to snack!
Mariah S.
Puyallup
i love these! they're an easy, quick snack for wren you're rushing! they're cheap if you're on a budget and you can eat then with crackers. i buy these all the time. Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel!
Stephanie L.
Indian Trail
These are so good!! I love the portion control it offers so you don’t over due it! They make a great snack that travels easy. No cutting or containers needed, just toss it in your lunch tote and your ready to go.
gwynne w.
Richmond
I love the packaging and the cheese is delicious, however I don’t see how these beat string cheese. These things are gone in two bites and are very dense. I can’t see myself buying these again over string cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart