BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Markie P.
These babybels are always so yummy. It's an awesome snack for any time! It's also super cool to just pop it in your purse or bag if you're really on the go but know you're going to need a snack! I suggest packing more than one!
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Yummy! My family loves Babybel Mini Original Semisoft Cheese! It has been a long time favorite for my family. This snack is healthy for the kids and they love the flavor. It is easy to unwrap and incorporate into your day. I would definitely recommend this healthy treat!
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
These make the best snack cheese for on the go, when I have them I grab one and throw it in my purse on the way out. They can be found in most stores around the deli section. It is a good way of getting the right amount of calcium. I would definitely buy them again.
Mary C.
Salem, OR
Everyone in my family LOVES these cheeses. They are the perfect snack to carry around and enjoy. My boys love cheese, and they would never say no to a mini babybel. I like to get them at Costco, then they are in a larger package at a better price. Keep up the great work!
LaKiesha Z.
Graham, WA
Love these for a quick snack. Now that I am getting older I am trying to watch what I am eating and this is a good option to take in my lunches or to just take for a little snack. They are little and easy to carry. I buy then all the time to keep on hand when I need a quick snack and would recommend them to anyone.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Good for a quick snack this cheese packs a punch. The packaging is cute but also creates lots of waste - which basically counteracts the "on the go" portion of this. The cheese is mild and delicious.
Hye Jin C.
Great little snacks for on the go or just because. They are quite filling than I thought as well. I just got some from the grocery store with the Halloween themed wrappers. Very cute and tasty!
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Love love love. Effortless to eat. Smooth and creamy, but can be sliced if you're feeling fancy. The casing is so fun to hold, peel and open. I keep them not only at home, but at work too. The flavor is mild but with an ever so slight tang that makes it stand out from other cheeses.
Rebecca S.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the tiny little wheels of cheese?

Ok Thanks.

I love being able to pack one or two of these in my lunch box for when I get the munchies at about two. All of the flavors are good but the best is by far the original one. I would recommend that if you like cheese you try these.
Bianca H.
Pacoima, CA
These are soooo good i always like eating them I literally sometimes purposely miss out on buying them because I tend to forget how much fat cheese has and I need to find a way to not eat them but then send my be to go buy some
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?