BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
These make the best snack cheese for on the go, when I have them I grab one and throw it in my purse on the way out. They can be found in most stores around the deli section. It is a good way of getting the right amount of calcium. I would definitely buy them again.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
We never not have these in our fridge. This is a #great tasting #cheese that is perfect for snacking, lunches, brunch cheese. They are wrapped in wax so they are always very #fresh. I'm a repeat buyer and recommend. #GoGetYouSome
Hye Jin C.
Great little snacks for on the go or just because. They are quite filling than I thought as well. I just got some from the grocery store with the Halloween themed wrappers. Very cute and tasty!
Liliana P.
Canoga park, CA
I loooooooooooooove these my kods love them as well they cant get enough of them! I put them in their lunch boxes... The only down side is that they are a little bit on the pricey side for cheese but they are totallg worth it.
Markie P.
These babybels are always so yummy. It's an awesome snack for any time! It's also super cool to just pop it in your purse or bag if you're really on the go but know you're going to need a snack! I suggest packing more than one!
Olivia H.
Davie, FL
Childhood memories brought to mind? Absolutely. My mom would pack this in my lunch box for school and all my friends would fight and ask to trade their snacks for it. Now, my co workers just try to steal it. A great tasting cheese with a wax coating for extra freshness.
LaKiesha Z.
Graham, WA
Love these for a quick snack. Now that I am getting older I am trying to watch what I am eating and this is a good option to take in my lunches or to just take for a little snack. They are little and easy to carry. I buy then all the time to keep on hand when I need a quick snack and would recommend them to anyone.
Julianne M.
Brighton, MA
Perfect size snack or protein boost to any lunch. Incredibly portable, and conveniently packaged into individual servings. You can find them at almost any grocery store, and it's fun to unwrap and play with the waxy casing. A mild, soft cheese that is quite enjoyable.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
My youngest daughter had tried these at a friends house and came home begging me to buy some, so I did and haven't been disappointed! Creamy, full of flavor to eat alone or with your favorite cracker or veggie!
Morgan L.
Lynchburg, VA
this cheese is delightful but I would say if you are elder that it could be hard to be in package and the price is a little high but other than that the taste is amazing I would totally buy this if it wasn't so expensive LOL
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart