BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA
HOLY COW!! (wow. that was punny.) But for real, these taste so natural and good. They are my favorite type of cheese. Also, idk why, but I just love unwrapping these, it's like a CHEESY present.
LaKiesha Z.
Graham, WA
Love these for a quick snack. Now that I am getting older I am trying to watch what I am eating and this is a good option to take in my lunches or to just take for a little snack. They are little and easy to carry. I buy then all the time to keep on hand when I need a quick snack and would recommend them to anyone.
Kacee A.
Abilene
Love these little guys I throw one in my lunch occasionally for a quick healthy snack the texture is very creamy I prefer to just eat it by itself not with any pita chips or crackers like some people I've finally convinced my husband to try them seeing as he loves cheese
Liliana P.
Canoga park, CA
I loooooooooooooove these my kods love them as well they cant get enough of them! I put them in their lunch boxes... The only down side is that they are a little bit on the pricey side for cheese but they are totallg worth it.
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
My husband absolutely loves these! And for me not loving to eat cheese by itself very often, this one is good! Only downfall is probably the price, we never buy them because you only get a small amount of cheeses for the money and we usually need more important groceries.
Rhiannon D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
BabyBel original semisoft cheese is delicious and a great healthy snack for on the go. This cheese has enough flavor to taste fantastic on its own and it also is really good with crackers or chips. The handy size and shape of the Mini Babybels makes them so easy to add to my lunch and perfect as a traveling snack.
grey S.
paterson,new jersey
No es probado las de mas barieda de esta marca solo este y es que una ves que lo pruebs no lo cambias es suabe cremoso en su punto de sal mantequilloso me encanta
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
My son is in love with these. They are so creamy and I know he is getting some calcium with them. He loves opening the little wheels. I constantly am repurchasing these. I just wish they weren't so pricey for as much as you get
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
My husband has been on the KETO diet for a few months and only eating basically meat and cheese, this is his favorite. It is expensive - about $6.00 for a little bag, but I try to snag them when they are on sale. Our daughter loves them as well! They are a family favorite
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
When you buy these buy them at a Costco or a store like Costco that carries the bigger bag of these since you'll save money that way and that these are a great snacking size for children and adults. I would also buy these again.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart