BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

April N.
My daughters favorite item in her lunch and anytime snack. She loves the taste and these are filled with protein and calcium. They are a little on the higher price and I try to buy them at Target where I find them a little bit cheaper. I try to always have these around at my house.
Danielle W.
Tulsa, OK
Perfect for a quick snack! My kids also love these, as they find them easy and fun to open. The flavor is great, and I love sharing something like this with my entire family, as they include great ingredients. I've liked all the kinds I've tried, but keep coming back to the original.
Rosemary C.
Wilmington, NC
My favorite light snack, this pairs well wth almonds and I like how light it is and easy to pack and carry to go with you on a lunch. Also comes in many flavors which are equally delicious and delightful
Kelsey Lee F.
This is the best snack ever! It helps to cut my junk food craving. The flavor is creamy and delicious! I will usually have one in between lunch and dinner to hold me over. I buy them every week. My whole family eats them also. I love them!
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
If you have never had one of these you are missing out on a fantastic treat. They are dangerous though because while they are meant to be a small snack I usually end up eating them all in one sitting :/
Sam L.
My favorite snack! good for you and super portable. this is way better than your run-of-the-mill string cheese or something. I go through a bag of these almost weekly! The best part is that you can get them at almost any store. Even Aldi has them
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love these little guys. They're so good and addicting. I only like the original ones, one time my boyfriend suggested we try the mozzarella ones cause we love mozzarella that much but they were EXTREMELY disappointing.
Amber (.
West Linn
I love these because they are so convenient when on the go. I just pop a couple in my purse or in my son's backpack for a snack and go! They have such a great, creamy, smooth flavor and are so easy to unwrap my 3 year old can manage it on his own. I recommend to anyone who loves cheese!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Great cheese! Tastes very authentic and nothing like the cheeses made now a days. Doesn't taste artificial, very light and tasty! Add some wine and crackers and it's the best thing ever!
Margaret A.
I can't help but buy these when I see them.  They are the perfect snack size for child or adult.  I use them for lunches and it's perfect for food on the go.  Sometimes I do have to wait for the cheeses to be on sale. The pouches can be up to 5.00 at my local grocery!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?