BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
My son for some reason LOVES this cheese, other than it being a little pricey, i love everything about it! It's so worth the price though just to have my kids eat some good cheese as a snack rather than chips and cookies. Love to throw them in the kids lunches and i also like to take one with me to work as well. Great!
Dasi K.
Eugene , OR
My brother and I used to fight over these when they were younger, because they are perfection. Incredible texture and flavor in a fun and easily disposable wax package that makes for great entertainment after eating this delicious snack. Buy a ton and grab one or two... or more I'm not judging, on your way out the door.
jennifer o.
My absolute favorite cheese. it's the best snack between meals, tastes great, and how cute is that little cheese wheel? I always keep a stock of these in my fridge and the original is my all time fav
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
One will do ya! This is a very rich cheese and it is an amazing flavor. It's also very convenient. Since each piece is wrapped in individual wax it rarely molds if you forget about them for a while.
April S.
South Bend, IN
I do not eat these myself, but all of my kids love them. They go in a lunch box and are the perfect addition of some protein that the kids like. They also have fun peeling them. It is a little messy for my taste but it is worth it.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
These are delicious and great for grab and go. I think its fun to peel off the wax! The flavor is great. The price is a little high, but worth it to me. I would recommend them! Not sure what else to say about cheese. Cheese is always good! yup... thats about all ive got.
Kimberly S.
N Scituate, RI
LOVE this stuff. Great little protein snack in the mid-afternoon to keep blood sugars stable. I recommend, although it can be a tad costly, but if you can find it at ALDI it becomes more affordable!
Michelle Q.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I love these cheese bites. It's a great snack when you're on the go or just slightly hungry. The flavor is a great and personally, I think it's a little strong cheese flavor. There are other options for lighter flavor so I probably buy the other flavors to try next time.
Spirit K.
Amazing snack that is easy and healthy. Taste absolutely delicious and hits the spot every time. One is never enough so plan on eating at least to.. and get the big pack, you can thank me later ;)
Kiera W.
Delicious cheese !! I love these. They are so great for packing for lunch. They also go great in salads. I bought them at a local supermarket. They have great flavor and I would buy again. So yummy
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?