BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Liz T.
This is a great on the go snack for me. Especially when life is hectic and I’m running out the door. I can throw a couple of these in my purse and go. I’m trying to watch my weight so this helps me make better snack choices. Great flavor. Would buy again.
Megan C.
I love these little cheeses. They’re such a good little snack or pairing with your lunch. They’re so small and easy to bring with you. I wish I could find bigger bags near me, I can normally only find 6-8 ct. which doesn’t last very long. Love the creamy taste
Lacy C.
olathe
As a mom on the go I love these little cheeses. Already in their little package, ready for me to grab and run out of the house. They are delicious and have great flavor too. I would recommend this to my fellow moms grab a delicious snack during your busy day!
Taylor D.
These are great for snacking! At first, the taste was a bit harsh, but the more of them that I eat, the more I enjoy them. They give you just enough cheese to get your fix without making you feel icky from eating so much.
Maria H.
Stratford
Baby bel is my son’s favorite cheese I was looking so long for cheese that my son would really like it and when he tried baby bel i knew in was it he eat it as a snack with crackers or just buy it self baby bel just became life saver when my kid need a snack
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
Love this stuff! It’s a great snack & for some odd reason I love eating it with grapes , that’s weird right? Oh well. It’s definitely delicious & perfect healthy choice to pack in your kids or significant others lunch.
Chandler S.
RVA
I brought these as a snack food because I heard they were good. I like cheese but um not one of those OOOHHH CHHEEESSEEE people. It was okay but after a while I grew tired of them. Ill buy 2 occasionally but not a bag.
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
My kids are addicted to these. They come wrapped in wax, which I find in little globs because my kids grab them and go. The flavor is awesome, and I feel good about the kids eating their calcium. 10/10 would recommend
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
I love these little cheeses! I love that they’re individually packaged so I can take them in my lunches for school. They are soft and they have so much flavor for such a little portion! They’re a great grab and go snack.
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
These are the perfect size for a snack! Except for when my children find them and they decide to eat the entire package of them! Great source of your dairy 👌🏼 and they are soooo creamy! Definitely will be purchasing again.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart