BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
Love, love, love this cheese! It's a great, mild cheese, great for pairing with crackers, fruits, nuts, etc, and of course the wine! I really like the wax packaging, which is much less wasteful. Good value, available at most grocers and I would definitely purchase again.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
These are a really good snack for both adults in their lunch and are perfect for a kids snack. Easy to open and even easier (and funner) to eat than string cheese and other snack cheeses of the sort.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
My son loves these! More than cheese stick for his lunch. Sometimes I can catch them on sale for him. This is another product I won't pick up if it's not on sale! I think most of my mom friends will agree that they make a great snack
Dani H.
Valencia, CA
Great snack for on the go- as a busy college student and vegetarian, I often find myself wanting snacks with a little more protein in them than normal chips or cookies and these cheeses are yummy, fast and compact! would definitely recommend!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This cheese is so yummy! I also love that they are small and perfect snack sized. They are a little bit more expensive than some other cheeses. But definitely worth the extra money! They are delicious!
jennifer o.
My absolute favorite cheese. it's the best snack between meals, tastes great, and how cute is that little cheese wheel? I always keep a stock of these in my fridge and the original is my all time fav
Nichole P.
Fremont , MI
These make amazing snacks. I pack them in my husbands lunch, my lunch and my step sons lunch. They are a healthy option with a lot of protein. I have even got my sister and her family hooked on them. Sadly they are slightly too expensive for me to buy on a regular basis so I buy out the store whenever there is a sale.
Wendy M.
Unique packaging adds to the freshness of this semi-soft cheese. A perfect snack served alone or with fresh fruit. So creamy and delicious. A bag of Mini Babybels can always be found in my fridge.
Jini V.
I always have babybel cheese in my fridge. They're a good snack for when I'm just peckish and because they're wrapped in wax the don't get slimy if I take a couple to go. They're super yummy and affordable.
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
I love Babybel cheese so much! I got hooked with these originals. They are definitely my favorite ones although the other ones are great too. They are so buttery and yummy! Would recommend to anyone.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart