BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Tracy T.
I LOVE Babybel Cheese, all of them. They are A Great Little snack for anytime. I will buy them as long as they make them. The flavors are Great & They are affordable. Better than most snack cheese products!
Abby M.
We cant keep our toddler out of this stuff! we purchase at Costco, due to the cost and the amount for us. It is something we can't typically run out. We have to purchase this at least 1 month and the flavor is great.
Liz S.
I get just as much joy over opening the red wax as I do from the flavor of the cheese (which I agree is odd)- but opening this is fun! I find myself wanting more than one but appreciate the portion control!
Joshua S.
I love cheese. This is a quick little bite of cheese before during or after a meal. It never lets me down. We have three bags of these at all times because once you start eating them you can't stop. So good.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
My six year old son is obsessed with this product. The cheese is a great flavor and always creamy. It is a tad expensive for me, so when I purchase it it is on sale or a treat. I'm a repeated costumer with this brand.
Kaylynn K.
I love having these I tend to have an intolerance to cheese and dairy some brands of cheese tend to hurt my stomach but this doesn't make my stomach uncomfortable or feel sick and I like the small individual wrappings it fun to unwrap and eat and they taste amazing so it's a win win for me
Jennifer N.
Salem, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE these and once again these little cheese wheels are very versatile and have many delicious uses besides just a bite of cheese! I love using these when I make chicken parmigiana soooooo YUMMY!!!!
Jessica N.
N Woodstock, NH
Mini Babybels are delicious and convenient! The perfect snack for someone on the go. I tend to have one for my afternoon snack. It gives me that little pick me up to power me through the end of my work day.
Monica D.
Miami Lakes, FL
THE OG IS THE BEST!  I love this cheese.  It's a great snack to have at home.  I think I've tried a few of the other flavors and not liked it as much.  It's in the dairy section of grocery stores.  I'm a repeat customer and I would buy it again, I love cheese.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
Mini Babybell Original is my go-to snack! Great flavor! Love throwing these in my lunch for a quick snack throughout the day. I usually try and stock up when they are on sale! Perfect alone or with frackers!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?