BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Margaret A.
I can't help but buy these when I see them.  They are the perfect snack size for child or adult.  I use them for lunches and it's perfect for food on the go.  Sometimes I do have to wait for the cheeses to be on sale. The pouches can be up to 5.00 at my local grocery!
Jordan T.
Springtown, TX
im in love with these little cheese wheels so much. so good for a little snack but they are SO EXPENSIVE!!!!! You buy like a 6 pack for $7!!! That's just outrageous to me for cheese that goes by so quick!!!
Amber (.
West Linn
I love these because they are so convenient when on the go. I just pop a couple in my purse or in my son's backpack for a snack and go! They have such a great, creamy, smooth flavor and are so easy to unwrap my 3 year old can manage it on his own. I recommend to anyone who loves cheese!
Barbara F.
Little Suamico, WI
Though a little pricey, I love keeping these on-hand for snacking; they're just the right size and satisfy hunger cravings. Plus, cheese is good for you, right? I forgot to mention they're also delicious!
Britney S.
Forest, VA
The Mini Babybel Original semisoft cheese is a wonderful snack!! My mother bought some for herself, and my kids went over and ate them all. lol Now she has to make sure she buys extra just for them. They are a great quick snack for all ages! I would recommend these to others for sure!
Rachel C.
Indianapolis
Yum yum yum!! These are perfect to take to work for lunch or a snack. These have a rich bold flavor. Its gard to eat only one. I would consider these healthier than some of the other cheese snacks. I am a repeat buyer and if you have never had these cheese snacks you are missing out!
ashley c.
Newport, RI
What can't I say about Babybel cheese is the actual question for this review. First and foremost it has to be one of the most affordable cheeses ever. it is super filling and goes great with anything. Plus, the packaging is so cute and you can eat it on the go. What's not to love!
Desi C.
  Is such a great brand of cheese. It's so soft it almost melts in your mouth. Im addicted. I can't have enough of them. They are affordable and I always get them when I go to Walmart. They are always on display as soon as I walk in. It always temps me and I have to go get a pack.
Elizabeth H.
These are the perfect size for lunches and on the go snacking. I love to pair it with RItz crackers for a snack. The price gets better if you buy in a 10 piece bag versus a six piece one. The taste is great, I will keep buying these for many years if they will keep making them
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite kind of cheese of all time. i love the softness of babybel cheese, i associate them with my childhood and all the packed lunches i would have at school. i eat them now with nuts and sometimes with crackers and they are a seriously Delicious addition to my diet.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart