BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nina R.
Omgeez these cute round waxed protected cheeses are the BEST! They are like chips cant just have one! Ha! Only problem i jave with them is the price is really hard on the pocket which makes me pretty sad
Terri C.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. The cheese tastes delicious and it is such an easy and small snack to carry with you. The flavor is great! My nephews and nieces love this stuff. Would definitely recommend
Leticia G.
This is my favorite cheese. The packaging and sank size is great. I like to buy these and take to school and work as a snack. I usually buy this item from SAMs club. It is very good and fresh, if you like cheese like I do you will love these!
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
These are so cute and little, who wouldn't love them?? They're great for snacking or packing in a lunch for work. You can just pop em and they're so fun to peel the wax off! All the different types are good but I like the regular the best
Michelle B.
Bothell
Great snack to throw in my purse or day bag. I enjoy them best at room temperature. The wax packaging is a unique difference between this and other snack cheeses. Occasionally I find this cheese available in a bulk bag and I don't worry about it getting stale because the wax seems to keep it fresher than most plastic vacuum packs.
Alexis T.
Richmond Hts, MO
These are so addicting to eat. They are pricey but I like to splurge on them every once in a while. They're packaged super cute and they always taste fresh. I've gotten this kind of cheese multiple times and they've never disappointed me.
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
I like babybel cheese mostly for the convenience I think the taste on some of them is ok. I prefer cheddar over Swiss so maybe that is why but they are priced ok and the grab and go factor is my favorite
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love these little guys. They're so good and addicting. I only like the original ones, one time my boyfriend suggested we try the mozzarella ones cause we love mozzarella that much but they were EXTREMELY disappointing.
Susie C.
i love these, so easy and tasty. But it's so small and not fulfilling. Also, it is expensive to buy it like this, and you do not get a lot for your money. It's the appeal of the grab and go, but not worth it.
kris f.
Michigan City, IN
This is another go to snack for me and my family. Not only do us adults love it because it isnt just another generic orange cheese, but my daughter loves it as well. Its a nice change from all the other packaged cheese. It always tastes so much better and fresher than other cheeses.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart