BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kelsey Lee F.
This is the best snack ever! It helps to cut my junk food craving. The flavor is creamy and delicious! I will usually have one in between lunch and dinner to hold me over. I buy them every week. My whole family eats them also. I love them!
Caroline T.
Spring Lake, NC
I have these sitting in my fridge right now. They are a great snack and I would say a healthy one at that. My kids love them + my little yorkie. It has a creamy consistency which I love. I would recommend to anyone looking for yummy snack.
April N.
My daughters favorite item in her lunch and anytime snack. She loves the taste and these are filled with protein and calcium. They are a little on the higher price and I try to buy them at Target where I find them a little bit cheaper. I try to always have these around at my house.
Alexis T.
Richmond Hts, MO
These are so addicting to eat. They are pricey but I like to splurge on them every once in a while. They're packaged super cute and they always taste fresh. I've gotten this kind of cheese multiple times and they've never disappointed me.
Jordan T.
Springtown, TX
im in love with these little cheese wheels so much. so good for a little snack but they are SO EXPENSIVE!!!!! You buy like a 6 pack for $7!!! That's just outrageous to me for cheese that goes by so quick!!!
Miranda T.
TROY, MI
The original Babybel is the best flavor. There is something satisfying about peeling back the wax on these. It also makes them very durable compared to usual cheeses. Great for picnics, packed lunches, etc.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Nothing is better than babybel cheese. I love the cool wrapper, the creamy cheese, and all of the things you can do with it! inexpensive, less than a dollar at most gas stations. perfect grab n go snack!
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
This is my go to for snacks. I need my dairy as I am a farmer and I love the convieniecne of these snacks. They can be a little pricey but I like them enough to buy them and recommend them to my friends
Rosemary C.
Wilmington, NC
My favorite light snack, this pairs well wth almonds and I like how light it is and easy to pack and carry to go with you on a lunch. Also comes in many flavors which are equally delicious and delightful
Stephanie P.
My favorite cheese at the grocery store. Sometimes I have it as an afternoon snack. Its delicious and fun to peel. They are affordable and I love the packaging. I buy these every single time I go to the grocery store. Absolutely LOVE them
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart