BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO
Babybel cheese is creamy and super yummy as a snack that you can throw in your lunchbox on a whim. I don't like cheese that is too "sharp" and this is a really good balance of flavor. I love the wax wrapper, too! Only complaint is I wish they weren't as expensive, but it's worth the price
Roymely G.
Miami, Florida
Thi is one of my favorite cheese ever, my moom used to buy it for me and I always ate it at school, it´s the perfect size to carry everywhere, the flavor is pretty good, even tho I know it´s not very healthy.
Alexis C.
Bellefontaine, OH
My daughter likes these much more than I do. They are a healthy snack great for a child however I do not like the consistency. They have a slimy texture I can not look past so I do not recommend them nor eat them however my daughter loves them.
sabrina g.
I will grab these things any chance I can!!! I LOVE CHEESE! Savemart and Costco are normally my go to spots for this specific brand. I will continue purchase : ) And it helps that they are on the healthier side which always makes me feel better!!!
Haley J.
I love this cheese. It is the perfect size to toss in your lunch or have as a snack. it is a healthier option than most cheeses. it is easy to open as well. only downside is there are never enough in the fridge because they go so fast in my house.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Loved this since I was a kid. Great for travel, picnics, or lunch boxes. Because it's semi soft cheese, you don't need to spread it which is convenient if you're on the go. They stay fresh for a long time, and are even better when allowed to come up to room temp. I'm grown now, but still love to peel the wax! I love their cheddar flavor wheels too.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these little guys. They remind me of childhood. They are a little pricey , but they are portioned so I think that makes up for it (that way I only eat 1 at time). A great little after workout snack, a little bit of protein and enough to keep you going until dinner or your next meal. I find it helps stop me from over-eating at meal time.
Kayla W.
Sugar Grove, NC
The mini babybel cheese are perfect for snacks and are also a healthy option! Easy to open and neat packaging to make packing away for a lunch simple and quick! I think it compares well to other store brands.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX
These little cheese wheels are pretty great and they last for a long time and they are easily portable. I only rated four stars because i personally have switched over to the light version and I honestly think that i prefer them over the original.
Elanna S.
Buffalo Grove
By far my favorite cheese to eat. For being it a well known brand the flavor and taste withhold to its reputation. Works well as a good study snack or in part as lunch. Though it can sometimes be a little too rich, so I tend to have it every once in awhile. But it is worth that treat. Just the price to be lowered would be nice in grocery stores.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?