BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
Classic packaging brings me back to when I was a kid. Great on its own or with crackers. I like to bring to work for a little snack, and then play with the red wax it comes in :p very addicting and good to try other flavors
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this cheese!! I just wish that this wasn’t so expensive everywhere you go :( but besides that it’s so delicious and they are so tiny and cute! Cheese is good for you right ?! I would buy this again when it’s on sale.
Ashley H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are great tasting little cheeses. I’m not even sure what kind of cheese it is, but it’s perfectly smooth and sharp. My only complaint is that they are on the expensive side. It’s much cheaper to buy a pack of cheese sticks which usually what I end up doing.
Makayla D.
Riverton
I absolutely love these for lunches they are great with crackers (some times I eat alone) has a great flavor very affordable can be found at Walmart in Smith’s I have bought this Numerous times highly suggest anything from this brand
Shaunna F.
These are amazing! My husband and I often fight over the last one and even our 2 year old loves to snag them from us when he spots them. So good and can be eaten alone or with crackers or some pretzels for a healthy snack!
Stephanie R.
Big Lake
These little guys are a perfect grab and go cheese snack! I enjoy the freshness you get with the unique packaging which also makes it fun for my kids to eat. A great value indeed. It’s one of our family grocery must haves!
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
I follow the keto diet and thankfully can eat cheese! This is one of my favorite low carb snacks. It’s the perfect size to satisfy a snack craving that will not ruin my entire day of dieting. They are delicious and creamy! Too expensive though.
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
I pack this for my kids when we travel for soccer tournaments. They love it so much. I love it too with crackers and grapes. If you have not tried it you so need to. You will love it just like my family does.
Megan C.
I love these little cheeses. They’re such a good little snack or pairing with your lunch. They’re so small and easy to bring with you. I wish I could find bigger bags near me, I can normally only find 6-8 ct. which doesn’t last very long. Love the creamy taste
Lacy C.
olathe
As a mom on the go I love these little cheeses. Already in their little package, ready for me to grab and run out of the house. They are delicious and have great flavor too. I would recommend this to my fellow moms grab a delicious snack during your busy day!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart