BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Skye C.
Evansville, IN
We purchased these so our daughter could have a healthy afternoon snack after school. Pretty good value usually less than $4 for a pack of twelve and she usually eats an apple with it as well. If you are looking for some healthy snacks around the house I would definitely suggest this one.
Joshua S.
I love cheese. This is a quick little bite of cheese before during or after a meal. It never lets me down. We have three bags of these at all times because once you start eating them you can't stop. So good.
Lindsey S.
Clarksville, TN
My husband and I love these! So much so that I can't keep them in the house for long! We always get them at Wal-Mart. They are a little pricey but they make a really good snack when you need something quick. I will absolutely buy them again! Maybe I can keep them around for longer next time!
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
These are one of my daughters favorite mid day snacks! She loved unpacking them and having them with some fresh fruit or crackers. I love the price tag on them when I find them at our local grocery store. It's a definite staple in my house.
Sophia N.
Bells, TX
Such a great rich taste! Plus, the packaging is smart, cute, and fun to unwrap. Great portions for small snacks, and I love the healthy alternative if you are just craving a small bite to eat. A little overpriced, but I tend to buy these when I have a few extra dollars for groceries.
Jo Ann N.
Washington
I don't like these but, my grandkids love them. They would rather snack on these than any other cheese's that I have in the house. They are a healthy snack when put together with fruit and raisins. I would recommend sneaking one or two into your kids' lunch for school. You won't be sorry.
Emily H.
I absolutely love babybel cheese! The cheese is so delicious, an It's so easy to eat even by itself! I always get the little bag that comes with about 8 mini wheels. The red wax casing keeps the cheese fresh for a very long time, and the price is so perfect for the value of the cheese
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
I love these, more satisfying than string cheese. They are a nice snack when you come home ravenous and need something right away. The packaging makes them feel like little presents and adds to the overall snacking experience. Original is the best flavor, mild and creamy. These are a treat.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
These are the best things ever invented!!! I could eat these 24/7 and still not get sick of them. Eat them by themselves or pair them with some crackers and you won't be let down. The original are my favorite but all the other flavors are just as good. Us Wisconsinites and our cheese, eh? :)
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I love these ... my bf calls them my tiny cheeses =P I picked these up after a few months of hearing others rave about them. I typically purchase blocks of cheese because that is more cost-effective; these little guys are a bit pricey. The original flavor is great and they are the perfect size. I will definitely give the other flavors a try!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart