BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR

These make great little nibbles in any lunchbox or on-the-go situation. When we're busy at work I tend to eat at my desk, and these keep me feeling fuller longer with no crumbs or residue on my papers and desk. My husband sometimes has one in the morning with his pills and it seems to help him prevent an upset stomach. I would totally recommend this as a staple of any school or work lunch, or for someone looking for portion control snacks!
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
I recently had WLS and these are a go to for me. I pack these in my lunches for work and they give me that extra protein kick I need to make it the next 2 hours! Portable, delicious, and reasonably priced!
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
I love these! I've always eaten them. when i was younger my mother would buy them and get upset cause i would eat them all. lol i buy them myself now and have to hide them from my hubby haha. they're great. if you haven't tried them you seriously have to.
Liz S.
I get just as much joy over opening the red wax as I do from the flavor of the cheese (which I agree is odd)- but opening this is fun! I find myself wanting more than one but appreciate the portion control!
Breezy L.
Arvada , CO
My favorite cheese ever I could eat these with every meal they are so good and you can get them at any local grocery. They are like a cheese stick but better! They aren't too bad for you health wise either.
Tracy T.
I LOVE Babybel Cheese, all of them. They are A Great Little snack for anytime. I will buy them as long as they make them. The flavors are Great & They are affordable. Better than most snack cheese products!
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
My mom buys these for our house I'm not sure why though, they aren't bad, but I just feel like you can't really pare them with too much, and they don't really have any health benefits. The only cool thing about them is you peel off the wax.
Sammie L.
I used to eat these in elementary school, my friends and I used to play with the red wax wrappers. They are nice for a snack and easy to open, you just peel off the wax. I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Robert B.
Lompoc
One of my favorite go to snacks. I drop a couple in my lunch bag and use them throughout the day when I feel a little hungry. It's a great alternative to the typical mid day snacks like chips or candy bars. I pair it with some nuts or a piece of fruit for a filling snack. I love the "light" alternative because I'm always counting calories.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
These are just the greatest little snacks for myself and the kids. My kids like the creaminess of this cheese. They keep longer in the fridge than most other cheeses so we buy our big bag of babybel at Costco.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart