BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
This is my go to for kids lunches and for a quick pick me up. I love that it comes in a convenient packaging so I don't have to worry about cutting a brick of cheese to place in my child's lunches. This is also great for a afternoon snack and on the go.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
This is my daughter's favorite Babybel! I like to pack them in her lunch for school, or give them to her for a snack at home. They're healthy and delicious and I feel better giving her a snack that is healthy rather than some sugar or salt filled product.
Eman S.
Mini Babybel cheeses are that satisfying snack to keep a healthy eater on track! Low in calorie, and full over flavor, I love peeling the wax off of these and eat them. Babybel cheeses are not just a snack, they're an experience. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a nice little snack. Much more interesting than a part-skim mozzarella stick.
Sydney S.
South vienna, OH
Very soft and creamy texture. Very good and rich taste of cheese. Easy to unwrap and eat quickly. I eat these often and would recommend them to a friend. I think mini babybel cheese are better than any other cheese brands.
Leticia  E.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's great for my lunch box, I eat it as a snack on its own and my kids love it too. Healthy snack anyone can have. Creamy and great flavor. I buy this on a regular basis for my family. Great value... We love it!
Mary F.
Conway, AR
These are not my favorite's. I think that they could be a lot better. There not for me they might be for someone else who likes a bitter taste. They're mostly for people who like to have a diet. If you like them that's good but they are not for me.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
Yum! These make a great snack for anyone in my family! My son loves them and asks for them by name all the time. He even loves to unwrap them. I eat them when I am running out of the house and don't have time to sit down and eat. It keeps me going!
Heidi W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this cheese! It's so fun to take out of the wax and so smooth and creamy! My son loves it, too. It's a bit pricey for our budget, but sometimes it's fun to get a "net" of these and enjoy them for a few days.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
These cheeses are so yummy and convenient. They are a great snack, though they're a little on the pricey side, especially if you eat multiple a day. They fill you up and are so soft and smooth. So much better than cheese sticks for your snacking game.
Julia M.
These individually wrapped cheeses are so handy. I like to take two with an apple for a snack. I have been buying these weekly for the last 4 years and always keep them on hand for a quick bite of protien in my day or on the go. They taste delicious!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?