BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Loved this since I was a kid. Great for travel, picnics, or lunch boxes. Because it's semi soft cheese, you don't need to spread it which is convenient if you're on the go. They stay fresh for a long time, and are even better when allowed to come up to room temp. I'm grown now, but still love to peel the wax! I love their cheddar flavor wheels too.
Lauren G.
Davis, CA
This cheese is expensive unless on sale. But the packaging is very convenient to use/open. The taste is pretty good but might be too much to eat unless eaten slowest since the cheese is more dense? It's not the same consistency as string cheese
Roymely G.
Miami, Florida
Thi is one of my favorite cheese ever, my moom used to buy it for me and I always ate it at school, it´s the perfect size to carry everywhere, the flavor is pretty good, even tho I know it´s not very healthy.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use these while I'm dieting sometimes for snacks in between meals. I love the flavor of them. I'm not sure of the exact calorie count for them but even if it's not healthy the creamy flavor of it is worth it!
Christina M.
Austin, TX
These are really yummy, but not quite as good (my opinion) as the spreadable ones. Reminds me a little bit of a lighter version of gouda, but much less expensive. The packaging makes it easy to take these with you for a snack or a light meal with fruit and crackers during the day. I love Babybel.
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these little guys. They remind me of childhood. They are a little pricey , but they are portioned so I think that makes up for it (that way I only eat 1 at time). A great little after workout snack, a little bit of protein and enough to keep you going until dinner or your next meal. I find it helps stop me from over-eating at meal time.
Cherih M.
San Antonio, TX
amazing mouthwatering tatse. they always come in handy for a little snack during the day. has a soft texture and is very chewy in your mouth. my only complaint is that it is pretty expensive for the actual amount of cheese you get in the package.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
I love to use these to chop up and stuff in chicken breasts before I grill them! Mix a few veggies in there too and it's the perfect summer supper or lunch! And the fact that they are healthy while still packed with rich flavor is just a bonus ;)
Brittany H.
Parker city, IN
Oh the Babybel Mini Originals, these are an all time favorite! The perfect cheese snack when you want something healthy, affordable, and tasty! I love how we can buy them anywhere and I feel no guilt when letting my daughter eat these everyday!
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
I've been loving this cheese my whole life. Something about the flavor and the consistency I just haven't found in another cheese. I think they are a little expensive so I just get these every once in a wile or any time I can get a deal on them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart