BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Andrea H.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of those go-to snacks. They are tasty, convenient and pair well with some crackers or an apple. I like that they are individually wrapped. They are also a good size when paired with something else.
I wish I could rate these even more than a five! These are my absolute favorite! They are easy to grab on the go. These are great for all ages! I know my niece loves these for an after school snack with some crackers and lunch meat. It doesn't make a mess and it's creamy texture is delicious!
Lauren G.
Davis, CA
This cheese is expensive unless on sale. But the packaging is very convenient to use/open. The taste is pretty good but might be too much to eat unless eaten slowest since the cheese is more dense? It's not the same consistency as string cheese
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
How can you go wrong with the original babybel cheese?! I remember eating these growing up and now 30 years later I still absolutely love them! They have the perfect flavor & texture. The packaging is great and really makes the cheese stay fresh!
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use these while I'm dieting sometimes for snacks in between meals. I love the flavor of them. I'm not sure of the exact calorie count for them but even if it's not healthy the creamy flavor of it is worth it!
Aloura W.
Meridian, TX
I love cheese and these are some of my favorite snacks! I purchase them regularly and they never last long. I love that they are just the right size for a quick snack! And they're affordable and good for you!
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX
These little cheese wheels are pretty great and they last for a long time and they are easily portable. I only rated four stars because i personally have switched over to the light version and I honestly think that i prefer them over the original.
Lina L.
Taylors, SC
My daughters go to snack!! She loves this cheese. She always takes one to school every day and has one when she gets home. A little pricey but I don't care. Repeat consumer and will keep purchasing. Good source of protein. Will recommend to other!
Haley J.
I love this cheese. It is the perfect size to toss in your lunch or have as a snack. it is a healthier option than most cheeses. it is easy to open as well. only downside is there are never enough in the fridge because they go so fast in my house.
Alexis C.
Bellefontaine, OH
My daughter likes these much more than I do. They are a healthy snack great for a child however I do not like the consistency. They have a slimy texture I can not look past so I do not recommend them nor eat them however my daughter loves them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart