BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
One of my favorite snacks ever! I bring it to class when I have a day without breaks or to the gym for an after workout snack. The cheese is super creamy but sturdy and super portable. Just throw it in your pocket or backpack and you're good to go.
Megan J.
Some of the best cheese I have ever tried!

I dislike the packaging because you have to undo the outside and peel apart the inside to get the cheese out. Kind of wasteful.

The taste is spot on though. It has an expensive taste to it and it is so filling. I use these as a quick snack throughout the day!
Caitline S.
Lookout Mountain, GA
I love baby bell cheese. I could snack on these things all day. I just wish they weren't so expensive. Or I would purchase them more often.. but the taste is fabulous and I love how that are packaged in singles. :)
Karina R.
Lincoln, NE
This is by far the best cheese I've had! I love how smooth it is and the texture is amazing. The packing is probably one of my favorite parts because it can be a snack you can take anywhere and it will stay soft no matter what. I would definitely keep buying this. I normally do it in bulk because it is a little pricey if you get the small bags.
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
i love these so much, there really good and my brother in law is always getting them. i dont actually know what there for but im thinking there like snacks, since my family doesnt usually get these at all im not sure, Overall there good!!
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
These are a perfect on the go snack item. Love keeping these in the fridge at my work! I will say while I was pregnant I could not stomach these but after baby I am back to loving them again. My husband will eat the whole bag if I don't keep them hidden!
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
These are a delicious little treat for any time of the day. They're creamy, healthy, and delicious; it's a win win win! Great snack for anyone, and the small size makes it possible to eat just one or to eat 4048. Go crazy with the Babybels! Love them!
I wish I could rate these even more than a five! These are my absolute favorite! They are easy to grab on the go. These are great for all ages! I know my niece loves these for an after school snack with some crackers and lunch meat. It doesn't make a mess and it's creamy texture is delicious!
Olivia G.
Tempe, AZ
I LOVE THESE CHEESES!!! This tiny baby cheese reminds me of my childhood in the best way possible. If you enjoy making little wax cube figurines, go out and buy yourself some babybel semisoft cheeses! please. do it. you will regret this decision.
Stephanie A.
Mini babybel cheese is one of the things I pack in my lunch cause it's easy to eat and fast to just put it in my lunch 🍴 bag 💼 sometimes my coworker asks me if I will give it to her and I'm like hun NO 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart