BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amanda G.
This is my favorite cheese for at home or on the go. It's a perfect amount for a snack and very easy to take with you. I love eating it with crackers or beef jerky. The flavor is great and the cheese is very soft and creamy, and I love that it comes in a hard wax shell.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
The greatest cheese snack out there! I don't but baby bel cheese often because they're a little pricey for how little you get, and I could eat 6 of them on one sitting. But when you need a delicious snack and a guilty pleasure, this is the way to go.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
When I first tried these, I fell in love. They were unlike any cheese I've ever tasted. They are very smooth and go great with crackers or even by themselves. After obsessively eating them, I don't enjoy the taste anymore although I do recommend them.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
These cheeses are so yummy and convenient. They are a great snack, though they're a little on the pricey side, especially if you eat multiple a day. They fill you up and are so soft and smooth. So much better than cheese sticks for your snacking game.
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
When i go to school I always pack these in my lunch bag. They are soooo good and it's nice to have one as a treat. You're only really meant to have one at a time since cheese can be fattening but this is a good little size and adds to your dairy
Anaeliza M.
These are great for a quick snack but are too expensive for what you get. Price aside, I do like these little cheese nuggets and I will always would buy again. Better than a big hunk of cheese that will go bad before you can finish it.
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
i love these so much, there really good and my brother in law is always getting them. i dont actually know what there for but im thinking there like snacks, since my family doesnt usually get these at all im not sure, Overall there good!!
Victoria S.
Love eating these with crackers perfect for snaking at work or at home, theirs no comparing it to other cheese lol at least in my opinion, it taste so creamy I highly recommend it, and the rapping is the cutest lol
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
Babybel is really useful on the go because of that unique wax package. Probably not the greenest product in terms of waste but quite a guilty pleasure. Kids and adults enjoy it equally. They are fun for everyone.
Jessica G.
Great snack for on the go! It's the perfect size for little hands and tummies and very easy for the kids to open without mommy's help. The creamy soft texture and taste makes it something my family asks to buy every time. My only wish is there was more in the pack, as they go very fast in my house.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart