BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mackenzie T.
My daughter just loves this little rest in her lunchbox every day. She is a cheese freak and this cheese is so creamy and delicious. She has it as a snack or with her lunch. I love to eat it on the go in it’s adorable little packaging!
Amy K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really love cheese and I have been guilty of eating the cheese slices for my sandwiches as snacks. I love these little cheese wheels cause they’re a delicious alternative. They’re a great value and I would definitely recommend them.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
This are extremely healthy and low in calories but the perfect bite size snack to eat with crackers and fruit it can be a little costly but it’s worth the buy if you love rich creamy goodness in every bite.
Carey K.
Austin, TX
These make the perfect snack! They are mild, delicious (not to mention they bring back a little nostalgia) and give you a little extra protein. Usually a great deal when on sale at Costco! Also great for packing school lunches.
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
Babybels are the best! They are the perfect mid day snack. My 8 year old son love this cheese. It has a great flavor and is so soft. They packaging is easy to take on the go. I would recommend to anyone who loves cheese as much as me.
Peggy K.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love cheese! This cheese is great because it’s soft but not too soft. I like to eat it by itself or pair it with crackers. I like the individual pieces and that’s it’s bite size so you don’t feel guilty for eating too many pieces.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
This cheese is so much fun to open. It’s in a wax package and you peel the wax off. I love the mild smooth taste. I grew up eating these as a child and have continued to buy them. The packaging makes it perfect to throw in a lunch.
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
Such a fun snack. They taste great and are a really good size. They study fresh for a long time and come individually wrapped which is convenient. My little one can open them by herself which is great and they are a healthy treat!
Emily M.
Newport
This is my family’s favorite cheese . It’s so creamy and soft . The price is reasonable and it’s easy to pack in a lunch or take on the go . It always taste so fresh and is really good for you ! You always find this in my Fridge .
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I️ love this snack. It’s easy to grab on the go. It’s great for portion control and a great source of protein. I️ like that it’s affordable and easy to find at the grocery. I️ buy this all the time and essential to my lunchbox.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?