BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
These are one of my favorite snacks, they go great with different fruits, some crackers, or alone for something really quick. I purchase mine at Walmart, they have different flavors, but I prefer the original. They're a bit pricey for the amount you get, but they're delicious.
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
I LOVE these for cooking or even a good snack on the go! I buy these often from our local grocery store. I cut them up sometimes and use them
In omelets or on sandwiches or I just eat them as is. I also love the packaging! It’s like a mini cheese wheel with its wax packaging!
Frosina P.
San Francisco
I only discovered this recently and I cannot believe I missed. It is the only snack thing in America that reminds me of Europe. It tastes like really soft Gouda, but too bad it is not certified baby gouda. Btw, it tastes much better after it has been warmed just a little bit.
PAOLA P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Delicious baby cheese as snacks for children and for any person in my family. It is crazy evertime I get them my family starts eating them in the store they love them so much. Its a good texture is soft and creamy small and even the unpacking is my daughters favorite part.
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
I love these mini Babybels. They are perfect for snacking or packing in a lunch to go. The flavor is just sharp enough to be satisfying but not overwhelming, and the texture is very soft and smooth. The only problem I have with these is keeping my children away from them, because they love them, too!
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
I am not a fan of this sour cheese. However this packaging is awesome!! I love the wax. Makes it so fun to open up then squish into a ball. The price is a little on the higher side which makes it more of the reason why I do not buy them. I like how they come in a bundle.
Nicki S.
These are such a tasty and quick grab-n-go snack. Perfect for when you are in a rush out the door in the morning to just grab and throw in your lunch or eat on the road. They are extremely creamy and rich and only hold a few calories compared to some other more highly processed cheeses. Can be eaten plain (just as tasty) or on crackers or other snacks! You can even use them on charcuterie  boards.
Amber C.
Doylestown
Prefect after school snack for the kids, I put them in my lunch all the time too. I love the rich texture and flavor, very nicely packaged to go anywhere. I'll take a couple in the baby's bottle bag for a little snack at the park too. Just perfect for everyone really
Kara H.
Providence, RI
I’ve been eating these since my mom packed my lunch for me in school. They are the perfect snack! They’re so filling and delicious. The packaging makes it easy to eat these on the go or in the office and the portion size is perfect for that little cheese fix
Victoria R.
Oh my gosh you cant just have one of these . There so soft and good. They are a bit pricy but that's what you get for great cheese. I buy when I do have extra money for a treat. I would highly recommend so go out and buy it will be 100 percent worth it. :)
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart