BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Marina T.
Ridgewood, NJ
A friend tell me about this product because he knows that I love cheese. And since that, I am in love for this product. For me It's a good snack for any time and situation of the day, with hight amount in protein, few calories per piece and amazing flavor. Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Megan P.
Corona, CA
If youre in the mood for straight creamy cheese that will fill you up this is the cheese. But, if youre looking for light cheese to put on a cracker or a light snack this is not the cheese for you. It is so rich and milky. One will make me feel kind of full.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
Great on their own for snacking and keeping in your bag while running errands for the afternoon. I get puckish and need to eat something regularly while out and about. At room temp these are still wonderful for a snack!
Andra C.
The original is my favorite of the Mini Babybel products. They're perfect to pack in lunches and the wax keeps the cheese creamy. I buy them pretty regularly but they are more expensive than just buying blocks of cheese.
Kristina S.
Normandy Park, WA
So easy to carry around and it's so good! Literally can eat it with anything or even put it in a sub sandwich or you can eat it by itself! I carry it to work and to school! Would buy again and totally recommend to others!
Shelby J.
Richmond, Victoria
This cheese is honestly the best. I love the mini serving size because it's so perfect. The taste and texture is so great. A little bit pricey for grocery store cheese but it is definitely worth it because it tastes so good. Recommend!!
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
I love everything about these mini babybell cheeses. It's affordable snacks that feel healthy and come in sanitary and fun packaging. It's easy to find and it's so little yet so satisfying. I pack them when I have 6am shifts as a light snack to help me get through.
Susan M.
Pine Bluffs, WY
I love babybel cheese. It's easy to pop in a lunch pack, easy to open, and tastes great. It's so fun to open up the little red wax shell to find the delicious cheesy goodness inside. I definitely recommend this product. And this is real cheese, not the processed crud you find in those plastic-wrapped slices, so you can feel great feeding these to your family.
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
Super yummy and quick snack! I'm in college and I grab these as I run out the door on my way to class. Creamy and tasty (and fun to open). My only problem is that I eat them all so quickly! A regular grocery item for me
Liz V.
My husband loves these! We eat them as snacks. It healthy and just enough to satisfy. It's pretty pricey so we tend to buy when we can. We buy them in bulk at Costco or in smaller packages at safeway. I would definitely recommend this to other cheese lovers
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?