BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jaime W.
Great for an easy snack, kids love to eat it for breakfast as we’re hitting the road to go to school. Even great for wine parties or just casual hangouts. Tastes similar to string cheese but creamier. Definitely would buy again, great family product.  Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
Favorite snack to grab before work for breakfast or just to snack on when I don't know what else I want. They're a pretty good value for the quality. Look for a huge bag of these at Costco for $10. Usually lasts me about two weeks.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
Yummy cheese in a nice bite size. I like to tuck these into lunches and I really love the nice portioned size. These can be found pretty affordable at Costco. They have a great flavor and I would recommend to others.
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
I love cheese, and love it for an afternoon snack. This cheese is great and its easy to grab and go for an easy snack. There is also portion control. When I had braces I used to use the wax for my braces as well haha
Danielle F.
Mini Babybels will always be a go-to snack for me. I love the process of opening up the wax packaging. For some reason, it's really satisfying! The cheese is always soft, savory and delicious. It's also the perfect size for an on the go snack. Love 'em!
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
These aren't the least expensive cheese snacks you could buy, but they are certainly the most delicious. I try to stock up when they go on sale at the store because they have a pretty long shelf life in the fridge. Definitely a good mid day pick up me up!
Alana Q.
Baltimore, MD
This cheese is great. The size of this cheese is perfect for a grab and go snack! They make it in all different varieties and flavors, but the original might be the best one out there! I would definitely recommend this product to a cheese-lover on the go!
Tiffany B.
Wichita, KS
We have a four year old and these make for a very quick and easy snack that she can grab out of the refrigerator herself. Plus it allows her to be a little independent without having a mess. :) Win, win. She loves them!
Laurene S.
I love mini babybel cheese I could eat. They are expensive for the amounts they give you. These taste the best but wish they gave you more than six. I purchase at my local supermarket. Wish they didn't cost so much.
Kiara R.
Once I by a little bag of these, they are gone within 15 minutes. I buy them at my local Walmart. They are a little pricey for the small amount but worth it because they are so good. If you're a cheese lover then you will love these too. I will always buy.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?