BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
These are the cutest cheese...crazy I know! But i love setting these out for the kiddos when you want them to have a healthy snack. They like to peel them open & eat it straight or cut it up to put on crackers. It is just a fun snack for kids & adults too.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
These aren't the least expensive cheese snacks you could buy, but they are certainly the most delicious. I try to stock up when they go on sale at the store because they have a pretty long shelf life in the fridge. Definitely a good mid day pick up me up!
Vicki C.
I love using this cheese with crackers. It is super easy to use. It's great for lunches as well. I purchased mine at Sams Club because you get a huge pack there. I totally recommend this to others because I love it.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
We keep these little delightful cheeses on hand at all times. My daughter loves them in her lunch and my husband grabs a couple for a snack all the time. I love them too to eat for a lunch protein as I try to eat on plan for THM. They are smooth and creamy!
Rachel A.
Tulsa, OK
Mini baby bell cheese is my favorite cheese of all time. It's smooth and creamy, perfect to eat as a snack with wheat thins or crackers. I eat these whenever I get a chance, although they are hard to find at Walmart.
Danielle F.
Mini Babybels will always be a go-to snack for me. I love the process of opening up the wax packaging. For some reason, it's really satisfying! The cheese is always soft, savory and delicious. It's also the perfect size for an on the go snack. Love 'em!
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Very soft and creamy texture. Very good and rich taste of cheese. Easy to unwrap and eat quickly. I eat these often and would recommend them to a friend. I think mini babybel cheese are better than any other cheese brands.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
Yummy cheese in a nice bite size. I like to tuck these into lunches and I really love the nice portioned size. These can be found pretty affordable at Costco. They have a great flavor and I would recommend to others.
Kristen F.
Wilmington, NC
OMG! Who doesn't love an ORIGINAL babybel cheese. The packaging is whats so fun about this specific cheese. Ever since I was a young girl I have always enjoyed the simple bliss these tiny gems gives me. And honestly, who could just eat one?! All time fav.
Eman S.
Mini Babybel cheeses are that satisfying snack to keep a healthy eater on track! Low in calorie, and full over flavor, I love peeling the wax off of these and eat them. Babybel cheeses are not just a snack, they're an experience. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a nice little snack. Much more interesting than a part-skim mozzarella stick.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart