BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
We keep these little delightful cheeses on hand at all times. My daughter loves them in her lunch and my husband grabs a couple for a snack all the time. I love them too to eat for a lunch protein as I try to eat on plan for THM. They are smooth and creamy!
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
These are the cutest cheese...crazy I know! But i love setting these out for the kiddos when you want them to have a healthy snack. They like to peel them open & eat it straight or cut it up to put on crackers. It is just a fun snack for kids & adults too.
Danielle F.
Mini Babybels will always be a go-to snack for me. I love the process of opening up the wax packaging. For some reason, it's really satisfying! The cheese is always soft, savory and delicious. It's also the perfect size for an on the go snack. Love 'em!
Jess R.
Mini Babybel Original cheeses are a favorite snack for my husband and oldest son. They're usually a little pricey in our stores, so I try to catch them on sale and/or use a coupon. They love the flavor and would eat them all the time if I bought them often.
Jaime W.
Great for an easy snack, kids love to eat it for breakfast as we’re hitting the road to go to school. Even great for wine parties or just casual hangouts. Tastes similar to string cheese but creamier. Definitely would buy again, great family product.  Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
I like cheese, and these are so delicious. They're creamy and I like that they come in their on packaging so you don't have to worry about the cheese sticking to itself. Perfect for a snack, or to throw into a lunch box for some extra protein for your day.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This was the first flavor of the brand I tried and I fell in love. I had to try all the other types because it was so easy to eat and so satisfying. What a wonderful snack on a hard day. They are a bit pricey though.
Rachel A.
Tulsa, OK
Mini baby bell cheese is my favorite cheese of all time. It's smooth and creamy, perfect to eat as a snack with wheat thins or crackers. I eat these whenever I get a chance, although they are hard to find at Walmart.
Amy P.
I love these for snacking or for an addition to my lunch. They don't feel me up obviously but add a bit of protein and flavor to any snack or lunch. You get six in a bag for around $2-3. I usually get two bags for my household of 2 and they last the week.
member-67328774f
Van Nuys, CA
Very excited to write a review on babybel original cheese. Where do I start? First, yes it's affordable. Yes it has good flavor, I could eat tons a day but I won't because I don't think that would be a good idea. I am a repeat customer and will always be a customer because its the best cheese ever!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart