BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
Cheese is a great low calorie snack to have with adding some additional protein in your diet. This brand, Mini Babybel, is one of my favorites to have in the fridge. When I want a light snack, I enjoy grabbing one of these to eat instead of chips or soda.
Hannah D.
Carriere, MS
Great buy for an individual whom has an office job. Bring on of these bad boys into the office and everyone turns green. I love how the wax allows you to take the cheese and set in on a desk for about 15 minutes and when you peel off the wax it's not gushy it's not hot it's just a tastey round of cheese.
Melissa F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am seriously addicted to cheese and these little guys satisfy my cravings while still looking like an adult. The flavor is mild and the texture gives your tongue something to do without feeling the need to gag. The best part is they're travel friendly.
Sarah T.
Cheyenne, WY
I like these little babybel cheeses overall- I love the packaging and how they're shaped, it's fun and creative! I'm not a huge fan of the original though. The texture to me is strange, too soft. I like the taste, the texture just bugs me to the point that I don't have the desire to eat them often or buy regularly
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
This is the perfect snacking cheese and my kids especially love it. Individually wrapped for convenience, this cheese can be tossed in a lunch bag, brought to the beach or packed for a picnic. Smooth, creamy and mild, it is the perfect cheese for kids.
Laurene S.
I love mini babybel cheese I could eat. They are expensive for the amounts they give you. These taste the best but wish they gave you more than six. I purchase at my local supermarket. Wish they didn't cost so much.
Jenna B.
This cheese is so yummy And such a great snack. I found this at my local grocery story. The first pack I bought I finished in one day because they taste so delicious. If you love cheese I highly recommend this snack!
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
These aren't the least expensive cheese snacks you could buy, but they are certainly the most delicious. I try to stock up when they go on sale at the store because they have a pretty long shelf life in the fridge. Definitely a good mid day pick up me up!
Vivian N.
This cheese is definitely one of the best! You can eat it alone or with breads. These are found at basically any grocery store. I am so glad I picked it up one day because I always go back to this product now! I would buy this again in a heartbeat, and recommend it to all of my family and friends.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I eat one a day on my way to the office. Gives my stomach something that will hold me got the 45min long drive, and it is the perfect amount of food to help me keep down my morning vitamins!
62 calories a piece ... Not bad!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart