BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
These are a perfect treat for in between class, or when on the go. I get it in a large pack from the supermarket. They are affordable, I just eat them so quickly that they go so fast in my fridge. They have a great taste and I would reccommend them as a quick good snack
Heidi M.
These are the perfect snack. They are just enough cheese to give you that flavor but small enough that it's not a lot of calories you're taking. My kids really enjoy them too. Half the fun is opening up the package cheese.
Shannon R.
Ayer, MA
My kids love these for a healthy snack, especially after school .Easy to pack and easy for them to open. My kids especially like these paired with apples or other veggies. They can be pricey but we by them at Costco for a better deal. Will definaitely by again.
Samantha R.
Raleigh, NC
I'm addicted to these. They're tiny but they don't feel like it when you're eating it. The cheese is kept incredibly creamy and fresh inside the wax packaging. I can eat one or two of these as a snack without feeling guilty!
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are perfect for any lunch box or just a snack when you're lounging around the house. These are usually what I reach for if I get hungry in between meals. It's a healthier option, I usually pair it with fruit or a yogurt.
Kaitlyn D.
I love Babybel cheese! When I started my office job in the city, I was in search of easy, healthy options to pack in my daily lunch. Babybel cheeses are so flavorful and are so tasty on their own, or paired with crackers and veggies for a filling, delicious lunch.
Hayden C.
I absolutely love these! They are great snacks and are inexpensive. The mozzarella ones are probably my favorite but I could just eat these all day. You can usually find them at any grocery store and they come in big packs.
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
These are very very good he's like mozzarella cheese Elsa always fills up my cravings for eating a piece of cheese it's also quite expensive though it's about seven dollars at target so at the same time I do not recommend this
Trisha W.
Shreveport, LA
These are great for a snack for my toddler. I also like to snack on one with a glass of wine. I like that I can just throw a couple in my purse for road trips with the family. I purchased mine at Sam's where they were very affordable. I would recommend to others.
Kendall K.
These are such a yummy snack to eat by themselves, on crackers or with veggies. They come in convenient individual packaging and are decently priced. Haven't tried all the other flavors but this one is really creamy and delicious.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?