BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Megan P.
Corona, CA
If youre in the mood for straight creamy cheese that will fill you up this is the cheese. But, if youre looking for light cheese to put on a cracker or a light snack this is not the cheese for you. It is so rich and milky. One will make me feel kind of full.
Kasey K.
If I find these in the fridge at my dad's, I always grab one. I love their individual packaging and taste. I love them as a little snack in my lunches, or as just a little snack before dinner. I could eat a whole bag, and have before.
Emily T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great for an afternoon snack! These mini cheeses are a few bites each and are a good source of calcium to tame afternoon munchies. They are a little expensive, so they're a special treat. They have a mild flavor that many people would enjoy. The texture is semi-soft.
Liz V.
My husband loves these! We eat them as snacks. It healthy and just enough to satisfy. It's pretty pricey so we tend to buy when we can. We buy them in bulk at Costco or in smaller packages at safeway. I would definitely recommend this to other cheese lovers
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
Super yummy and quick snack! I'm in college and I grab these as I run out the door on my way to class. Creamy and tasty (and fun to open). My only problem is that I eat them all so quickly! A regular grocery item for me
Kristina B.
Parkersburg, WV
One of my favorite cheeses ever. I keep these in the house. A great snack. My two granddaughters LOVE them. When they come over they will eat every last one. Creamy and smooth with a rich cheesy taste. This is a soft cheese. Great for little ones and so fun to open and peel off the wax it's protected in. Would highly recommend. Best price is at SAMs club.
Callie G.
My sister loves these little cheeses. They go great as a snack and go great with a sandwich on a picnic. The original is our favorite. I think it's better tHan the average cheese and it's not the most expensive either.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I FREAKING LOVE THESE!! The perfect snack when you're craving creamy, delicious cheese. The casing are cute and protects the cheese completely, so you don't have to worry about pests or anything. Love these, try them!!
Vickie T.
Sun City Center, FL
These are nice to carry with you when you need a little something to eat, but are short on time. The portability and using the wax coating as a way to hold on to. I usually like to take a small baggie and place a few crackers and babybel to work. The taste is a nice mild flavor with a soft creamy texture. A little costly, but the convenience makes up for it.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah, IL
Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese is a great little pick me up. It's sweet and creamy with just a hint of saltiness. I love unwrapping the wax, it's like unwrapping a gift. I will squish my Babybel and put in on a piece of warm crusty bread, it's the best.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart