BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Reijean R.
Torrance, CA
These are amazing little balls of cheese. My family loves them too. We always put them in my siblings lunch packs and they always asks for them. These are easy to eat and super delicious. They are available at alot of supermarkets so they should be easy to find.
Jennifer H.
These mini Babybel cheeses make the best little snacks. They also have a great flavor. They are very compact an good to take on the road. I do find they can be a bit pricey for the value you get. The packaging is quite annoying though. I don't like the feel or look of wax.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are perfect for any lunch box or just a snack when you're lounging around the house. These are usually what I reach for if I get hungry in between meals. It's a healthier option, I usually pair it with fruit or a yogurt.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Love these! Great size and packed with flavor. Good for on the go. I do not know of any similar products like this, but I do wish these were priced a little better. I feel that at some grocery stores they can be a bit pricey!
Latreasa K.
Bridgman , MI
Now these little round just the right size cheesy goodies are perfect. I love popping these into the the kids lunch boxes. They are the perfect size and the kids are able to open them and enjoy. They are always asking for the red cheeses....LOL I make sure that I get them often. School time is about to start back up and I will be sure to keep a stash on hand.
Samantha R.
Raleigh, NC
I'm addicted to these. They're tiny but they don't feel like it when you're eating it. The cheese is kept incredibly creamy and fresh inside the wax packaging. I can eat one or two of these as a snack without feeling guilty!
Shannon R.
Ayer, MA
My kids love these for a healthy snack, especially after school .Easy to pack and easy for them to open. My kids especially like these paired with apples or other veggies. They can be pricey but we by them at Costco for a better deal. Will definaitely by again.
Kaitlyn D.
I love Babybel cheese! When I started my office job in the city, I was in search of easy, healthy options to pack in my daily lunch. Babybel cheeses are so flavorful and are so tasty on their own, or paired with crackers and veggies for a filling, delicious lunch.
Erica D.
Sacramento, CA
These are very soft and creamy! But way too small.. I get that they are "mini" but if I'm paying that much for cheese I want them to last longer than a few days, I'm still a sucker tho! I'd buy them even if they tripled the price because they are so good!! STILL, I'm going to complain. yup, I'm THAT person, haha
Heidi M.
These are the perfect snack. They are just enough cheese to give you that flavor but small enough that it's not a lot of calories you're taking. My kids really enjoy them too. Half the fun is opening up the package cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart