BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
Great to toss a few of this in my lunch. It's a good any time snack. I've choked it up for my wraps too. Very creamy and delicious. Plus, I don't feel guilty for indulging in cheese. I like this with grapes as a snack. It's fun just unwrapping it. It's the little things.
Karla G.
Delano, CA
Unpacking them is half the fun! I love the original semisoft cheese, it's perfect bite sized. It's great for kids or just for snacking on the go. I buy these about twice a month. I absolutely love them and would 100% recommend it!
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
This growing up was my favorite go to cheese if I find them I get. They are rather pricey but so milky and creamy and definitely delicious. The packaging is real cute too. I'd have to say these are creamier than others. Will def buy again but they don't have it at Walmart.
Lacy H.
Henderson, TN
Such good cheese! I love it with lots of different snacks and it is great to go. I take it to beach days, to work in my lunchbox, and I always have some in my fridge. Wonderful and recommended. You can find it in any grocery store.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
So adorable! They're easy to unwrap and quick to eat. They're great for on the go snacking or when you're at home and want something. I found the wax does get a little tricky to pull off if it's not straight from the fridge though.
Heather K.
Lawndale, CA
These are the best snacks. Perfect flavor and texture. I keep them in hand because diabetes runs in my family and I am always worried about blood sugar. If my blood sugar starts to dip this is the perfect, easy snack for me to grab. And my picky 2 year old loves them, too!
Dana P.
Jacksonville, NC
The Mini Babybel cheeses are my all time favorite snack. Unfortunately, the only time I can buy them is when I have a coupon or they are on sale because they are ridiculously expensive. I love the taste, the texture, and they allow me to snack without increasing my carbs!
Jessica M.
I love Babybel cheeses! They are so soft, creamy, and flavorful and make a wonderful snack! The price is a little high, but I buy them to treat myself and pack them for lunches. Also, I think it is very fun to unwrap the wax stuff.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
I love how these taste and I love the packaging as well. The wax surrounding the cheese keeps it tasting fresh and I think it's fun to turn into a clown nose! The cheese is great to sink your teeth into for a small but yummy snack.
Jill S.
These original Babybel are hands down my favorite. They are a healthy treat and are incredibly delicious. Perfect for lunch boxes or just to grab and go. The wax exterior helps keep them fresh. I love the texture and consistency. These are amazing and I highly recommend !
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?