BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Marie B.
Let's get serious for a second about cheese. If you need a little something to get you through the day in between meals or even in between a larger snack and a meal these are the way to go. They are super creamy and soft, the texture is great as well as the flavor.
Michelle k.
Everyone I literally know is either obssed with this or telling me about it. I cant eat a lot of cheese do to certain medical conditions but I do go for a mini babybel when I'm craving cheese. These are pretty cheap and definitely a must for night snackers I believe .
Giana T.
Austin, TX
These always make me nostalgic. We used to have these in our refrigerator constantly when I was a kid and we used to call them "red cheese." They probably aren't the best cheese in the world but they were amazing for us when we were little and I still love them now.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Babybel is such a cute idea; these tiny little cheese wheels are adorable and delicious. It makes it fun to eat a snack that's also relatively healthy. They're certainly a little pricey, but I think it's worth it for the experience and for the perfect little portions.
Abbey C.
I love love love these! They are a bit pricey but oh they are good! They make a great little snack for a cheese lover, and I'll often throw them in with my lunches. The wax is very easy to take off and never leaves a weird aftertaste. These are some of my favorites!
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
I like these, but only cold. Baybel does a great job with their packaging. They do NOT skimp and make sure your cheese is protected and easy to open. It blows my mind because they are the only company who packages their cheese correctly
Paola L.
Babybel is AMAZING! It's that cheese fix that you need already in a small package. I really love how soft and creamy it is! I don't think it has a particular flavor of a specific cheese like mozzarella. It's just a generic cheese.
Mikaela W.
Annapolis, MD
These have become such a go-to snack for me. They are tiny, but dense so I find them to be quite filling. I also enjoy unwrapping the little wax container they come in (it's the small things...). They are found in almost every grocery store and are reasonably priced.
Ashley W.
Lorain, OH
My best friend in high school introduced me to this cheese and I've been in love ever since! I always make sure that I pick some up every time I go to walmart and it's always gone within a few days because it's so good! I'm not sure I'd ever be able to compare this to anything else because nothing else compares to it!
emillea c.
Bristol, IL
These are a great little snack when you don't have much time. Throw one in your purse or lunchbox and have a little protein boost when you need it. The serving size is small so you don't need to worry about over indulging. It's the perfect pick me up. My only wish is that there were a wider variety of flavors.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart