BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Dana P.
Jacksonville, NC
The Mini Babybel cheeses are my all time favorite snack. Unfortunately, the only time I can buy them is when I have a coupon or they are on sale because they are ridiculously expensive. I love the taste, the texture, and they allow me to snack without increasing my carbs!
Abbey C.
I love love love these! They are a bit pricey but oh they are good! They make a great little snack for a cheese lover, and I'll often throw them in with my lunches. The wax is very easy to take off and never leaves a weird aftertaste. These are some of my favorites!
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
I have to ask my husband sometimes to hide the little bag of baby bills because once I have one I don't stop and I usually eat the whole bag they are just the right size to snack on and the texture is amazing you can have it with me you can have it with crackers you can have it with wine I love it even plane it's just that great
Giana T.
Austin, TX
These always make me nostalgic. We used to have these in our refrigerator constantly when I was a kid and we used to call them "red cheese." They probably aren't the best cheese in the world but they were amazing for us when we were little and I still love them now.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Babybel is such a cute idea; these tiny little cheese wheels are adorable and delicious. It makes it fun to eat a snack that's also relatively healthy. They're certainly a little pricey, but I think it's worth it for the experience and for the perfect little portions.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Mini Babybel® Original Semisoft Cheese is the best snack! You won't want just one so be warned now, lol. They come indiviudally wrapped in their own little wax thats keeps thems super fresh. You can eat these with vegetables, fruits, or various meats as a healthy snack.
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Such a delicious quick snack. I love how creamy this awesome cheese is and how easily you can spread it on crackers. Baby bel is my go to for an on the go snack and a quick protein boost when I don't have time for a full meal.
Marie B.
Let's get serious for a second about cheese. If you need a little something to get you through the day in between meals or even in between a larger snack and a meal these are the way to go. They are super creamy and soft, the texture is great as well as the flavor.
Michelle k.
Everyone I literally know is either obssed with this or telling me about it. I cant eat a lot of cheese do to certain medical conditions but I do go for a mini babybel when I'm craving cheese. These are pretty cheap and definitely a must for night snackers I believe .
Paola L.
Babybel is AMAZING! It's that cheese fix that you need already in a small package. I really love how soft and creamy it is! I don't think it has a particular flavor of a specific cheese like mozzarella. It's just a generic cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart