BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Archel M.
New Braunfels, TX
My favorite cheese of all time 😍 the packaging is honestly so cute to me, i think my favorite thing about eating this cheese is just opening it! This cheese is so easy to snack on in any situation! I will always repurchase this no doubt and I recommend this to EVERYONE!
chase f.
Edmonton, KY
These are the perfect snack or tossed in your lunch box for school or work. There is just something so satisfying about pulling that red wax off of that yummy little round of goodness. This cheese is creamy and mild tasting and while it can be a bit pricey knowing you are getting the babybel brand you are getting a good and wholesome snackfood in your family's lunch boxes.
Lacy H.
Henderson, TN
Such good cheese! I love it with lots of different snacks and it is great to go. I take it to beach days, to work in my lunchbox, and I always have some in my fridge. Wonderful and recommended. You can find it in any grocery store.
Molly T.
This are great on their own, or paired with some crackers for a light snack. It's the best cheese on the market, in my opinion. It's affordable, but it's also healthy and really good for a snack if you're wanting to watch what you eat! The flavored varieties are good, too.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
This is an amazing snack!!!!!! I will usually toss one or two in my lunch bag and have as a snack throughout the day. They taste good and they are good for you too. It is a aofter cheese, sort of like a mozzarella type flavor that os great by itself or also good in salads
Jill S.
These original Babybel are hands down my favorite. They are a healthy treat and are incredibly delicious. Perfect for lunch boxes or just to grab and go. The wax exterior helps keep them fresh. I love the texture and consistency. These are amazing and I highly recommend !
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
This cheese is so good! It's small but has so much flavor! It also has a nice texture to it, not too firm but not too chewy either. I think it has a great price point for the amount you get. I would definitely recommend to people!
Jen B.
Houston , TX
My child cannot get enough of Babybels. I purchased them because they are easy to toss in a cool lunch bag when we're eating on the go but now that he is three, he loves being able to open them by himself. The flavor is really mild and they go well with fruit or crackers.
Heather K.
Lawndale, CA
These are the best snacks. Perfect flavor and texture. I keep them in hand because diabetes runs in my family and I am always worried about blood sugar. If my blood sugar starts to dip this is the perfect, easy snack for me to grab. And my picky 2 year old loves them, too!
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
This growing up was my favorite go to cheese if I find them I get. They are rather pricey but so milky and creamy and definitely delicious. The packaging is real cute too. I'd have to say these are creamier than others. Will def buy again but they don't have it at Walmart.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart