BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jordan S.
Kennewick, WA
When I was little I would always ask for these, and then never eat them because the cheese was too strong for me as a kid. I only wanted them because the packaging was fun, but now I really love the taste of the cheese. The packaging is a bit irritating in that it's waxy, and the cheese itself can get my fingers filmy pulling it out.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
I really like that I can take these on the road. They are convenient and easy to eat. I've tried the light, white cheddar and mozzarella cheeses and always come back to the original. It's creamy and good. I have bought this numerous times.
Brandy D.
These are the best little snacking cheeses going. They're a little pricey but oh so worth it. I buy mine at Walmart. Love having these around for kids but honestly I don't like to share them. They're just so perfect. soft and super cheesy.
Melody V.
Lewisville, TX
Perfect snack for in between meals! The size of the cheese is just perfect for portioning your diet. Although the cheese is small, each one packs a lot of flavor. The cheese has the perfect texture and taste you would expect in higher quality cheese.
Jenny R.
These are so yummy and such a good quick snack to grab! They are reasonably priced and I think pretty affordable. It's convenient packaging and is better than other cheese products because you can grab one and be satisfied which is nice.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I absolutely love Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese! It is so mild in flavor. They are perfect for a snack or on the go. They can be purchased at most grocery stores. I usually get mine from WalMart. I will definitely buy again! Highly recommended!
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
One of my favorite go-to snacks to keep in the fridge. Great source of protein and not too bad calorie wise. They are yummy and I love that they come pre-packaged because they are easy to grab and go! I buy these regularly and love them!
Hritu D.
my little girl cant stop asking for these little baby everyday when she is back from school, this has to be her snack. Its creamy, buttery cheesy but in a great way, love the packaging and size is just right. I always keep this in my fridge as I need at least one for her each day.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
My kids and I love this cheese. It tastes delicious and is healthy for a snack or on the go. The only thing I would change about the product is the packaging. I like it for adults but my kids smash the wax into everything and everywhere. It melts and leaves goo everywhere. Not cool.
Magaly R.
Hayward, CA
The first time I tryed these was because of the packaging. I have to be honest, there is something abiut that red waxy packaging that attracted me... but the cheese it self made me go back for more. Creamy and light. I dont buy these as offten now but ther are still a fan favorite
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?