BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
One of my favorite go-to snacks to keep in the fridge. Great source of protein and not too bad calorie wise. They are yummy and I love that they come pre-packaged because they are easy to grab and go! I buy these regularly and love them!
Brandy D.
These are the best little snacking cheeses going. They're a little pricey but oh so worth it. I buy mine at Walmart. Love having these around for kids but honestly I don't like to share them. They're just so perfect. soft and super cheesy.
MaryKate L.
Ashburn, VA
Tasty, mildly flavored cheese. I love that it is very easy to throw in a lunch box or purse for an on-the-go snack. They are healthy and satisfying and my daughters love them. They are available in pretty much every place I buy food and can curb any random hunger meltdowns.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
The perfect snack! Everyone in my family loves thede, from my 6 year old niece to my 72 year old grandpa, these are a hit! Such a great tasting cheese & very easy to grab on the go. I try to always have some of these in my fridge at all times. Will repurchase time & time again.
Yvette R.
I love the packaging of the product. Its fun to open them up and a good way to keep the cheese fresh while at school or work. The portions are nice as well to keep track of how much cheese you have eaten. I like how the cheese is mild.
Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
I absolutely love the Mini Babybel Original Semi soft Cheese. It is SO GOOD! Great flavor! They are individually wrapped so they are easy to grab and go to snack on. Perfect serving size. They are a little pricey but totally worth it.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
I'm a big fan of these little guys! They're so adorable to eat and sometimes, I try my best to cut them open evenly. Hehe! They're honestly the perfect size to snack on and aid in living a healthy lifestyle. Great for kid snacks, too! :)
Nikki A.
I'm a cheese lover but this is to milky for me. The texture is like rubber in a soft way also. Don't get me wrong the taste is delicious after a few nibbles but it's really more an acquired taste. Would only recommend to a cheese lover.
Whitney R.
This is my FAVORITE snack cheese!!! They are so creamy and delicious! They don't compare to any other snack cheese in my opinion. I'm a frequent purchaser of these little guys and you can find them almost anywhere, and lots of flavor choices too!
Melissa P.
Austin, TX
Growing up, these would always be the most wonderful surprise when you opened your lunchbox and found a mini babybep! The fun of unwrapping the crinkley covering and than to find the little flap to pull! You would then be met with the aroma of your little circle of cheese! Some eat it in two bites while I as one who took my time and enjoyed the cheese little bite by little bite!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart