BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Max K.
Vancouver
They are a really good snack to have. It is like mozzarella cheese and it’s yummy. I bought them like at least 11 times and I’ll buy even more. They are really affordable you’re not that expensive and they’re like if you want something for your kids to eat for a snack it’s perfect for them.
Darion W.
Roseville
Even though my toddler son had a dairy issue, he absolutely loves to snack on these cheese circles! They are convenient snack size treats that I can add with his meals, or use as a snack on the road! Definitely recommend to others with children.
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
Another great cheese option we keep in the house. It’s great for snacks or as an addition to the lunchbox for my girls. The waxy exterior helps keep it fresh and is easy to remove without issue. We will continue to keep this in rotation in our home.
Najada R.
If you didn’t know I’m a lover of cheese (like in love with it 😍) this is one of my fav mini cheeses. I love that they’re individually wrapped and that they are semi soft and not just hard or just soft. Would recommend to cheese lovers anywhere.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
This is a lunchbox staple. My kids love it for snacking all hours of the day. The big bag from Costco doesn't last long.
The texture is nice and soft and the flavor is pleasant. We love it.
Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
These little cheese wheels have been one of our favorite snacks for many years. The cheese tastes great, and since they are individually packaged, they are great to take along. Plus, cheese is a food I easily overeat, and I love that the small size is automatic portion control.
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
They ARE cute little things, like mini Goudas: individually wrapped in cellophane, then there's a wax shell with tabs for easy removal. Each cheese ball is about the circumference of touching the tip of my index finger to the tip of my thumb
Hannah R.
Franklin, WI
The perfect little snack to throw in a child’s lunch box or take for a snack to school. These are a staple in my house. They are the perfect little piece of cheese! They are individually wrapped which is perfect, and the wax ensures it will stay relatively cold until you eat it!
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
This cheese brand is expensive, which is why I do not buy it often, which is a shame. I love the taste, packaging, and the nutritional benefits, but the price turns me off. There is no reason 5 small wheels of cheese should be over 4 dollars.
Colleen B.
Barre
My kids and I love this cheese. It is so easy to just toss into a lunch bag or just bring with you when running errands. The flavor is amazing and so creamy and soft. I will continue to buy this as long as they make them and sale them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart