BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Morgan P.
Columbia, SC
I will never not have Babybel cheese in my fridge. The second I run out I run to the store to buy more. I typically buy them at Bi-Lo or Walmart. Bi-Lo is closer to my home but you get a better deal at Walmart. They are my favorite snack.
Hritu D.
my little girl cant stop asking for these little baby everyday when she is back from school, this has to be her snack. Its creamy, buttery cheesy but in a great way, love the packaging and size is just right. I always keep this in my fridge as I need at least one for her each day.
Caitlin D.
Middletown, OH
I keep these in my fridge, they're so delicious. You can eat these with crackers or by itself. The packaging is cute and convenient. Never disappointed in babybel products. These mini's are healthy and filling. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
This is one of the best cheese I've ever taste, I think the prize is really affordable. I bought this at the supermarket and I think for the value is great. I also like the presentation because I think it's pretty versatile. I recommend this to anyone.
Ruchi T.
I always have these around in my apartment. They are a great snack by themselves but they also taste great with crackers. They are totally affordable and I get them all the time from the local supermarket. My roommates love these as well!
Sarah B.
Savannah
These are a yummy, deathly snack for people on the go a lot. When I was working in daycare while in school, I would have one on the way to work everyday. They aren't too expensive, and one bag can last someone a while if you're not eating them all at one time! I would recommend!
Taylor G.
Belmont, NC
I am a cheese fanatic ! I eat cheese on the daily. Baby bell cheeses are so soft and creamy and full of flavor. this brand is hands down the winner in my book for soft cheese. I haven't really ate anther that compared to babybell !!! of you haven't already then you need to try it out !
Brandy D.
These are the best little snacking cheeses going. They're a little pricey but oh so worth it. I buy mine at Walmart. Love having these around for kids but honestly I don't like to share them. They're just so perfect. soft and super cheesy.
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
I have these almost everyday with lunch and they are DELSIH. I got these cheeses at Walmart and if you love cheese they are for you. I would say they are a healthy alternative to chips! There are many different types of cheese you can buy too! I get these every time I got shopping
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
My kids and I love this cheese. It tastes delicious and is healthy for a snack or on the go. The only thing I would change about the product is the packaging. I like it for adults but my kids smash the wax into everything and everywhere. It melts and leaves goo everywhere. Not cool.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart