BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
We absolutely love these in our house! They make for a really delicious and easy snack and our kids love that they are so small, yet so filling. You can buy them at most grocery stores in the Dairy area and they can also be found at Target and Walmart.
Torianne S.
Lexington, KY
Best snack food EVER! The cheese great by itself, but also with fruit and/or crackers. Good calcium content and even though it's not fat free, it's not extremely high in saturated fat and I'm willing to exchange that for the great taste and flavor.
Marina Z.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a very important staple in your kitchen cabinet.
Not only is it a perfect snack size for a modest price. It always tastes quite pleasant. The most important thing, though - You can peel off the wax and make little roses with it. Very exciting.
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
Love eating these even by themselves! But I usually grab some pita chips and scoop some cheese on them. These taste so good, and so conveniently packaged. Easy to throw in your lunch bag or eat on the go. Would recommend these to friends and family.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
These are delicious, but a little expensive. I don't buy these very often because I don't think they're worth the price. They do come in a really cool container, and the flavor is super creamy and great! If you don't mind the price, they are really quite good!
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Mmm, this stuff is amazing. It's nostalgic for me in a way, as I used to eat it a lot in as a kid. I used to watch movies under blanket forts and enjoy this stuff like it's candy. It reminds me of a simpler time when I didn't have to worry about work or politics or money. I love Babybel cheese.
Maria O.
Fort Mohave, AZ
These are some of the best cheese minis on the market. They are delicious for one, but they are also incredibly convenient because they are individually wrapped. I can toss them in a lunch bag and be on my way. Definitely college student approved!
Rachael S.
Evanston , Il
These are delicious. I'm currently studying abroad in Costa Rica where they only like to eat squeaky cheese, which is tasteless in my opinion, so I've been craving a nice cheese platter, or cheese snack and this would tot tally satisfy my craving.
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
I miss this cheese. I am dairy free now and I can no longer have them. I use to buy these as a special treat for myself. The texture is so smooth and creamy. Just opening the package you can tell that get care goes into making this cheese. If you can, I highly suggest buying some. and enjoy.
Heather M.
Great small snack. Good quality cheese bite in a red rubber casing. Soft cheese that can be eaten straight or cut onto crackers for a snack. Easily packable for on the go use. Good quality and stay fresh through the day. love the flavor of these.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?