BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kala M.
Im a total cheese lover and these are perfect for on the go. As a city college kid a good chunk of my day is spent on public transportation. So these are the perfect snack to grab right before I leave my apartment to race to class. They taste great too! Very soft and creamy.
paola l.
really love these with a passion they taste amazing and the so easy to chew perfect for kids taste like mozzarella it doesn't compare to anything the only downside they are expensive and you usually get less than ten probably would recommend
Vanessa R.
Yum Yum Yum the best cheese out there quick and easy to grab when you need a snack on the go the taste is amazing not too strong not too weak I would highly recommend it to anyone who's looking to try a new cheese out especially for a snack these are amazing to eat with crackers pretzels you name it it's awesome all around
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
Although this can be a little pricey, these are my favorite cheeses from the grocery store. They are always fresh, they have the best texture, and they taste amazing. Whenever I want to treat myself I often add these to my cart! They're the best quality, which makes the price justifiable.
Madison W.
Paris, TX
Perfect for a on the go snack. Fast and simple also delicious. I buy these all the time. And eat them like crazy. The value of them is very good. The are pretty healthy to eat. And I would definitely say you should go grab you a bag of them.
Dheevena R.
I love taking these little cheese wheels as a snack or eating them on the go. The cheese is really creamy so it can be melted down if you want to, but I tend to just pop one open and it eat plain. Be careful not to eat the waxy red covering like I did when I was younger! I just thought it was a weird colored rind...imagine my disappointment!
Joanne S.
Whittier
The first time I bought Mini Babybel cheese was because one of my children kept asking for it.  When I tried it, I was amazed what a great taste and texture it has---too great as it is hard not to eat too much at one time!  I would definitely buy it again.  It is a mild, creamy textured cheese and the size is great for snacking.
Kristina S.
I love buying these mini Babybel cheeses. They're the perfect snack. I love the portion size and feel like one is enough to satisfy my cravings without making me feel guilty about snacking. I think that the packaging is super fun and colorful.
Carissa M.
Not only are they cute, they're tasty! I like my mini baybel's alone, with crackers or even pretzels. They have a mild flavor and are a good calcium source since I don't drink milk! Definitely recommend you try these if you've been missing them.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I buy these from time to time from the grocery store for my kiddos. They love them as a snack. I don't care so much for them myself, but my kids eat them so quickly. I would probably purchase these more often than I do if they wasn't so expensive. But definitely kid friendly which I love
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart