BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Janette H.
This is the perfect snack when I want something small, but with lots of flavor. The packaging makes it super portable and unwrapping it is half the fun! When I eat it at school, it's always a conversation-starter with my second graders about how it's packaged.
Maya J.
I absolutely love these to much on at home or on the go. They are a great alternative to other unhealthy snacks. I highly recommend eat these with pretzel crisps or fruit for the perfect savory and sweet balance. Mini Babybels are great for all ages.
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
Love these. They are so convenient to take with you and they are delicious! I gave it 4 stars because I feel they are a little pricey, I usually only buy them when they are on sale. However, I have bought them several times and will continue to.
Chelsea F.
Doraville , GA
My family Love these mini Baybel cheeses. As a household who loves cheese this allows me to be able to give my kids a healthy snack and also take these on the go without worrying about them melting. They come in other flavors that are just as good. but you cannot go wrong with the original.
Hope S.
Covington, IN
We go through Mini Babybel's like they are going to stop making them all together! They are a little pricey, but if you get them at a SAMs Club or store like that you get a much better price for a larger amount. Everyone in my house eats them from the kids up to the adults. It's a win-win!
Elisa K.
All around a solid cheese packaged into portions which is perfect for people who love cheese and will eat WAY too much in one sitting. It's also fun to remove the cheese from the wax casing so that's a bonus. Overall, I recommend this cheese. My only complaint would be that it's a bit bland flavor-wise.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Although I am lactose intolerant, I still love myself some cheese. The mini Babybels are my favorite cheese snack. They are so easy to open and snack on and they're in the perfect proportion versus competitors. Cannot forget to mention that the flavor is spot on and is so good! Although the price is a little higher than desired, it is definitely worth the money!
Madison W.
Paris, TX
Perfect for a on the go snack. Fast and simple also delicious. I buy these all the time. And eat them like crazy. The value of them is very good. The are pretty healthy to eat. And I would definitely say you should go grab you a bag of them.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I buy these from time to time from the grocery store for my kiddos. They love them as a snack. I don't care so much for them myself, but my kids eat them so quickly. I would probably purchase these more often than I do if they wasn't so expensive. But definitely kid friendly which I love
Kristina S.
I love buying these mini Babybel cheeses. They're the perfect snack. I love the portion size and feel like one is enough to satisfy my cravings without making me feel guilty about snacking. I think that the packaging is super fun and colorful.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart