BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hope S.
Covington, IN
We go through Mini Babybel's like they are going to stop making them all together! They are a little pricey, but if you get them at a SAMs Club or store like that you get a much better price for a larger amount. Everyone in my house eats them from the kids up to the adults. It's a win-win!
Vanessa A.
This is a wonderful snack cheese with a slightly tart flavor. It's extremely smooth and is amazing by itself or with crackers. We can barely keep this cheese in the house it's a hit with the whole family even my picky toddler.
Chelsea F.
Doraville , GA
My family Love these mini Baybel cheeses. As a household who loves cheese this allows me to be able to give my kids a healthy snack and also take these on the go without worrying about them melting. They come in other flavors that are just as good. but you cannot go wrong with the original.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Although I am lactose intolerant, I still love myself some cheese. The mini Babybels are my favorite cheese snack. They are so easy to open and snack on and they're in the perfect proportion versus competitors. Cannot forget to mention that the flavor is spot on and is so good! Although the price is a little higher than desired, it is definitely worth the money!
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
This little cheese is a great snack. I always keep some in my fridge and take it to work with me for an afternoon pick me up. I love cheese and tend to crave salty snacks instead of sweet. This is a great addition to pretzels or even taco chips. A lot of times i tend to just eat it alone :)
Maria O.
Fort Mohave, AZ
These are some of the best cheese minis on the market. They are delicious for one, but they are also incredibly convenient because they are individually wrapped. I can toss them in a lunch bag and be on my way. Definitely college student approved!
Michaela C.
Holliston
Yum, love this snack at the house or on the go. Delicious creamy flavor, cute packaging that is so much fun to peel open. There aren't many cheeses like this on the market. It's a healthy snack that keeps me energized and satisfied on the go. A nice change from your average cheese stick!
Heather M.
Great small snack. Good quality cheese bite in a red rubber casing. Soft cheese that can be eaten straight or cut onto crackers for a snack. Easily packable for on the go use. Good quality and stay fresh through the day. love the flavor of these.
Malinda F.
Silver Lake
I love Babybel cheese they are green roses work lunches on the go they just want a little snack they have the right amount of protein and a delicious creamy taste
Stephanie V.
Pearland, TX
THESE are my absolute favorite!! I am a cheese fan and this is my favorite cheese. The cool thing about this cheese is the minis are easy to add to a meal and they are already portioned out. I can add these to my morning eggs or just throw one in my purse for a snack at work. Very delicious!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart