BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
These make for a great little snack. They are super convenient to pack with you. I love cheese generally, and Babybel is delicious. This simply is the perfect size. It's also always fun to get them out of the red wax. I feel like peeling the was off is an essential part of the ritual before you eat them.
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
Yes. yes. YES!!!!!!! my favorite cheese to buy. I don't even care that it is a little on the expensive side. this stuff is the BEST. I can't even describe the perfect flavor. ITS SO RICH. and this is for sure the best flavor to get. I always by these babies
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
Mini Babybell cheeses are my favorite snack! They are healthy and full of calcium. They are so much better to reach for than crackers or chips. The flavor is always great and the texture is better than most pre-packaged cheeses. I love to take them for lunch!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
These cheeses have been a favorite of mine since I was a toddler! I love how they are kept fresh in the wax coating and they always have a great sharp flavor that is unique and can't be found with any other brand of cheeses. I would love to try all of their cheeses.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
Better than string cheese!!! Even though it's a bit less fun because you aren't able to "play" with your food, I love these little guys! Plus they make easy and cute portable snacks for whenever I need a little nibble to keep me going through my school day.
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
The perfect, most satisfying snack you can have! The taste is great, and the portion is just right in order to satisfy your craving. I purchase this sweet bundle from our local grocer. It's a hit with my husband and I both and is a repeat purchase in our household.
AEdras N.
San Marcos , TX
These were a total hit at the last backyard batch I went too! They are a healthy pre portioned snack that is super kid or adult friendly! I bought these at my local Food Pyramid and I will definitely purchase them again! These have turned into a go to snack!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is our 1# one snack that is a good source of calcium and is just the perfect size for moms and kids. They are really expensive and we are blessed to be able to go to Costco and buy the larger sized bags, which are usually opened before we get to the register.
Arti G.
Southfield, MI
I purchase it from my local Aldis grocery store. I am a multiple repeat customer more than 5x. The cheese is a good smooth creamy quality and consistency. It's affordable and I plan on buying again. It goes great with grapes & crackers or a mini snack on the go!
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
If you have ever had Babybel cheese you know this is beyond creamy goodness. It's as if heaven is injected into every bite and you can't help but feel complete nirvana as you eat them. They may be quite pricey but completely worth the occasional indulgence.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?