BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Are you a cheese lover? Are you trying to watch your calories? Then this is the cheese for you! I’m in love with all babybel cheeses and this one is one of my favorites! Great price too! They’re just not as easy to find at my local grocery stores...
Heather K.
Mt Washington , KY
These are packaged wonderfully, so fun to open, but are also super tasty. I can eat one of these by itself and be totally satisfied. These are a great, easy quick snack. I'd highly recommend it to any cheese lover. It's definitely worth a purchase.
Arielle T.
Jacksonville
I love these mini babybel cheese wheels. They are super soft and creamy. I think it's a great price for the quantity and quality. I'm a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase these. I highly recommend to anyone who loves cheese as a snack.
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
These are my go to snacks in between meals. I suggest buying them from Costco, you get more bang for your buck and totally with it. They’re perfect on the go snacks and easy to bring them with you. Please do not leave the wax behind in your hot car! It melts!
Max K.
Vancouver
They are a really good snack to have. It is like mozzarella cheese and it’s yummy. I bought them like at least 11 times and I’ll buy even more. They are really affordable you’re not that expensive and they’re like if you want something for your kids to eat for a snack it’s perfect for them.
Najada R.
If you didn’t know I’m a lover of cheese (like in love with it 😍) this is one of my fav mini cheeses. I love that they’re individually wrapped and that they are semi soft and not just hard or just soft. Would recommend to cheese lovers anywhere.
Darion W.
Roseville
Even though my toddler son had a dairy issue, he absolutely loves to snack on these cheese circles! They are convenient snack size treats that I can add with his meals, or use as a snack on the road! Definitely recommend to others with children.
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
Another great cheese option we keep in the house. It’s great for snacks or as an addition to the lunchbox for my girls. The waxy exterior helps keep it fresh and is easy to remove without issue. We will continue to keep this in rotation in our home.
Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
These little cheese wheels have been one of our favorite snacks for many years. The cheese tastes great, and since they are individually packaged, they are great to take along. Plus, cheese is a food I easily overeat, and I love that the small size is automatic portion control.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
This is a lunchbox staple. My kids love it for snacking all hours of the day. The big bag from Costco doesn't last long.
The texture is nice and soft and the flavor is pleasant. We love it.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart