BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Melissa K.
Middletown, OH
A delicious snack! The texture is smooth and creamy, you can eat them alone or with crackers. I also find them to be very fun to open, something about peeling the wax just adds to the experience. I prefer to grab them when I have a coupon, but they are really good and sometimes worth the splurge
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
These Mini Babybel Cheeses are a great snack for those of us who need a daily cheese fix! Very affordable and delicious! I think it's a healthy choice for any balanced diet. They are light tasting and very good. I will buy these over and over again!
Jennifer T.
Pelham, AL
It's embarrassing how many of these I can eat at once. Seriously, whatever you do, refrain from buying the huge bag at warehouse stores like Sam's or Costco. Trust me, it will not nearly as long as anticipated and you will be sad at your lack of self-restraint. Of course, your results may vary.
Torianne S.
Lexington, KY
Best snack food EVER! The cheese great by itself, but also with fruit and/or crackers. Good calcium content and even though it's not fat free, it's not extremely high in saturated fat and I'm willing to exchange that for the great taste and flavor.
Tess P.
Best cheese out there very flavorful and perfect for a late night snack or anytime snack. Add your favorite cracker and villa. Perfect little treat. Babybel is delicious!!! I wish they would cost a little less but I buy bags and bags of this product
Marina Z.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a very important staple in your kitchen cabinet.
Not only is it a perfect snack size for a modest price. It always tastes quite pleasant. The most important thing, though - You can peel off the wax and make little roses with it. Very exciting.
Virjinia H.
Pasadena, TX
I love snacks that I can eat on the go. It's so simple to make unhealthy choices on the road but this is a quick way to curb hunger. Their small portions are great to snack between meals or to thrown in your lunch bags. They are also kid approved too!
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Mmm, this stuff is amazing. It's nostalgic for me in a way, as I used to eat it a lot in as a kid. I used to watch movies under blanket forts and enjoy this stuff like it's candy. It reminds me of a simpler time when I didn't have to worry about work or politics or money. I love Babybel cheese.
Marti W.
College Park, MD
Great for a quick craving! Easy to find at local supermarkets, natural ingredients, fills you up with protein, and completely affordable! It is a great, portable source of dairy and protein and tastes amazing, like natural creamy cheese! Almost like mozzarella!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
These little cheese mini's are very delicious!! Great snacking food and go well with meals and fun for kids lunch boxes at school. I normally buy from Walmart but they sell at other places too. Can be expensive but worth the price, they are adorable!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart