BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lindsey G.
Cheeses tend to be expensive, and babybel cheeses are no exception. I finally caved and started buying them because I figured out that after dinner when I find myself wanting to snack, the sharp taste of one of these satisfies my craving for whatever makes me want to keep snacking.
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
These are perfect to pack in my kids lunch or snacks. These have a great mild flavor which I like. I buy these when they are on sale usually because the bag is around $5 and it doesn't last us very long. Overall its a good product.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I have to be in a certain mood to go with the original Babybel. The cheese can be a bit on the bitter side but it goes great with crackers. It's an affordable on the go snack, just stash it away and you are good. I recommend this for other to try for quick wholesome snacking.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I just love the Babybel brand. They are the perfect midday snack for a little pick-me-up. They have great flavors, but my favorites are the original and Gouda. They can be a little pricey, but when you are trying to eat healthy it is worth the extra $.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
I love to buy these for lunches and snacking. I buy these all the time when we make a trip to costco because that's the best bang for your buck. These seem like a healthy snack and they are something that's just as fun to unwrap as it is to eat! I will definitely continue to buy these tasty little treats :)
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I don't know what kind of cheese this is, but these are simply delectable. They are so great to throw in your purse or lunchbox for a snack. I am a huge fan. They are a little pricey but the cheese is so soft and has great flavor. I love these cheeses.
Joscelin T.
To be honest, I get them just because I like peeling the red wax. I don't it's a good value. Definitely expensive. at least for my wallet. It's for when I'm feeling fancy. It should taste good for that price. Maybe when I get a raise, I'll buy it again.
Carter D.
I love this cheese! It's sweet, has a strong flavor, is and easy and healthy quick snack, and the wax is always fun to peel. I get them when I can, I just wish the price was lower. Great quality, tasty, and now I'm wishing I had some to snack on right now!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
My favorite baby bel Product by far!! This perfect snack goes well with crackers and wine and is an amazing Home made taste. I will buy again and in the multiple bag because these go fast in my home. I wouldn't change anything about this product it's great.
Marina Z.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a very important staple in your kitchen cabinet.
Not only is it a perfect snack size for a modest price. It always tastes quite pleasant. The most important thing, though - You can peel off the wax and make little roses with it. Very exciting.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart