BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
These are SO delicious! If I had never met my boyfriend, I sadly would probably have never even tried these. Thankfully he picked these up when we went to the grocery store, and I make it a point to get these from time to time! These are a perfect snack, or appetizer and you can also make so many little appetizers with these little guys! Not to mention how cute these are!
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
My husband and I love the taste and convenience of Mini Babybel cheeses. We buy them in bulk at our local warehouse store and they are great for road trips and for packing in lunches.

I would give these a five star rating but the flavor is too strong for my children. They prefer a more subtle cheese flavor.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
These babybel semisoft cheeses are a great snack when you are on the go! I just pop one or two into m purse with a piece of fruit and I am all set! Each piece of cheese is individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about putting them in a bag or container.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
These are great to have for the kids to grab as a snack. They are a little pricey but worth my kids absolutely love them. They are a healthier cheese. I picked them up from walmart. The kids love opening them by themselves. I am a repeat customer for this product.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I buy these every single grocery trip without fail. My boyfriend and I eat these daily before work or as a snack OR BOTH! We can't get enough of these little cheeses. Tart, salty, so satisfying. These are the best cheese snacks in the world! Love me some babybels.
Tracy L.
Westminster, CO
Such a great snack for on the go - I keep a bag at the office and at home - slice them up and put them on a cracker, microwave it for a few seconds and you've got a fancy nacho with protein and crunch - or just peel them and eat them plain - they can stand alone!
Amy C.
Mini Babybels are my absolute favorite! I buy a big bag of them from Costco and they last me for months. They are a great quick snack or if I'm running late I'll have one for breakfast. Filling and healthy, these little guys pack a big punch. Definitely recommend!
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I love to snack on this cheese. I grew up with having this is my lunchbox and as an adult i still love it for a snack! its creamy and so tasty. I love the wax its in because it holds the flavor and creaminess in air tight! i would recommend this to any cheese lovers
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Since I been a kid I used to kid mini babybel cheese. it was always fun for me to peel the cheese out of the red cover. its also a great snack and is easy to take along with you. I also like how each one is packaged individual, and that they are just plain good.
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
Babybel is a great keto snack food! Or for anyone looking for a low calorie way to add protein. 6 grams of protein and only 60 calories. And delicious. The product is also shelf-stable, meaning it doesn't require refrigeration, making it wa perfect on-the-go snace
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?