BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
The perfect, most satisfying snack you can have! The taste is great, and the portion is just right in order to satisfy your craving. I purchase this sweet bundle from our local grocer. It's a hit with my husband and I both and is a repeat purchase in our household.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
Mini Babybell cheeses are my favorite snack! They are healthy and full of calcium. They are so much better to reach for than crackers or chips. The flavor is always great and the texture is better than most pre-packaged cheeses. I love to take them for lunch!
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
If you have ever had Babybel cheese you know this is beyond creamy goodness. It's as if heaven is injected into every bite and you can't help but feel complete nirvana as you eat them. They may be quite pricey but completely worth the occasional indulgence.
AEdras N.
San Marcos , TX
These were a total hit at the last backyard batch I went too! They are a healthy pre portioned snack that is super kid or adult friendly! I bought these at my local Food Pyramid and I will definitely purchase them again! These have turned into a go to snack!
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
These are a great snack. Between meals when I get hungry, I want a filling but healthy snack. A little babybel and an apple is a great snack to get you through the mid day slump! I love the different varieties and the classic and Gouda flavors are my favorite.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
I love Babybel minis! They're perfect to throw into your lunch pack or eat on the go. They're a bit expensive, but totally worth it if you're a cheese-lover! I also like that they don't melt all over the place if they get a little bit warm. Highly recommend!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
Such a tasty and healthy snack. The wax keeps the cheese fresh and safe from germs. I eat this almost weekly with my lunches. They are affordable and I bought them at Lowes Foods. I would recommend this to friends and especially moms who pack their kids lunch.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
I purchase it from my local Aldis grocery store. I am a multiple repeat customer more than 5x. The cheese is a good smooth creamy quality and consistency. It's affordable and I plan on buying again. It goes great with grapes & crackers or a mini snack on the go!
Meagan B.
What isn't to like about this cheese? It's a great snack size for kids. Easy to open, Have purchased many many times. Decent flavor for the kind of cheese it is and texture. A little on the expensive side. Travels well because of wax package, would buy again.
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
These make for a great little snack. They are super convenient to pack with you. I love cheese generally, and Babybel is delicious. This simply is the perfect size. It's also always fun to get them out of the red wax. I feel like peeling the was off is an essential part of the ritual before you eat them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?