BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I love to snack on this cheese. I grew up with having this is my lunchbox and as an adult i still love it for a snack! its creamy and so tasty. I love the wax its in because it holds the flavor and creaminess in air tight! i would recommend this to any cheese lovers
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
These are great to have for the kids to grab as a snack. They are a little pricey but worth my kids absolutely love them. They are a healthier cheese. I picked them up from walmart. The kids love opening them by themselves. I am a repeat customer for this product.
Arianna Z.
Yum! Melts in your mouth! Love these as a snack for school or work. They're so small, you can bring them anywhere. But just because they're small doesn't mean they aren't fulfilling! We buy the large packs from Costco and save quite a bit!
Brittany W.
This cheese is a great treat for any kid or adult. Every piece is like opening a present! They're very soft and easy to chew so they're perfect for young children as well. They can be a little more expensive than string cheese, but the flavor is so good that I'll often buy them even when they're on sale.
Michelle M.
Johnson City, NY
I love cheese but with normal bricks it is hard to either cut it yourself or limit yourself. Mini Babybel is an easy snack of cheese that makes its quick on the go. It not too expensive and it is pretty healthy because it make sure you can limit how much cheese you intake. Id for sure recommend to others.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
Better than string cheese!!! Even though it's a bit less fun because you aren't able to "play" with your food, I love these little guys! Plus they make easy and cute portable snacks for whenever I need a little nibble to keep me going through my school day.
Madison I.
Chandler, AZ
Mini Babybell cheeses are my favorite snack! They are healthy and full of calcium. They are so much better to reach for than crackers or chips. The flavor is always great and the texture is better than most pre-packaged cheeses. I love to take them for lunch!
Aubrey V.
Anchorage, AK
So much noms! I love snacking on these and just grabbing a couple at a time when im constantly on the go, to work or travel. They taste good and are super healthy at a great price. Most supermarkets sell them so they are easy to find. I buy them all the time
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
Babybel was introduced to me on a hike where I ate these soft rounds and pepperoni sticks all day. They kept me powered through the rough terrain with useful fat and protein and tasted so yummy that I didn't even mind not stopping for a full meal until dinner. The flavor is mild and the texture is smooth.
AEdras N.
San Marcos , TX
These were a total hit at the last backyard batch I went too! They are a healthy pre portioned snack that is super kid or adult friendly! I bought these at my local Food Pyramid and I will definitely purchase them again! These have turned into a go to snack!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart